NBP88: Your Story in Your Words with Corinne Casazza
Introducing Corinne Casazza – You want to write a book, but you know it’s a lot of work and you have no idea where to begin. Corinne is ready to guide you step-by-step. Corinne offers concise critiques with an empathetic tone. She gives instructive guidance in areas of writing/publishing and chapter layouts.
TOPICS DISCUSSED IN THIS PODCAST EPISODE:
- (06:40) Writing is about baring one’s soul
- (07:40) How writing or starting a book works
- (09:26) When you write, don’t read it?
- (13:11) Filling in the blanks with a ghost writer
- (16:00) Believe in yourself
- (18:18) Getting a title for your book
- (21:30) When you’re stuck in writing, get dancing
HEAR MORE ABOUT CORINNE CASAZZA:
A Best-Selling author who helps heart-centered people write books. Her clients come from all walks of life. They are entrepreneurs: mediums and healers, life coaches, attorneys and others – but whatever their calling, they all write books that transform the lives of others. They wish to make a difference in people’s lives but may not know where to start. This is where Corinne gives clarity, get them writing and complete a manuscript.
FAVOURITE QUOTE TO SHARE WITH THE WORLD
Writing is an act of vulnerability – Corinne L. Casazza
ONE BOOK YOU SHOULD READ
CONNECT WITH CORINNE
CONNECT WITH SASHKA
Want to be a guest on the podcast? Apply to be featured on the No Name Brand Podcast here.
- VOF133: SOCIAL SKILLS FÜR EIN ERFOLGREICHE MARKE – RITCHIE PETTAUER - June 11, 2020
- How To Breakthrough The White Noise As A Visionary! - March 31, 2020
- How To Think Out Of The Box - March 18, 2020