121: Work Less and Earn More with Kenz Soliman
Introducing Kenz Soliman. At just 33 she helps aspiring entrepreneurs build their online businesses without stress or frustration and actually enjoy doing what they love for a living. She is also addicted to crafting, stationary, planners, glitter, and everything girly.
TOPICS DISCUSSED IN THIS PODCAST EPISODE:
- (5:07) The most difficult part of setting up a business
- (8:41) Learning a business and how it works is scary
- (10:26) Creating videos from scratch
- (14:04) Publishing the first course online
- (19:18) People out there are ready to learn – showing them the information is key to start their business
- (26:30) Producing one video a month is key
- (30:40) Doing Blog Posts
- (33:00) It’s great to have new ideas all the time
- (34:10) Learning new skills
HEAR MORE ABOUT KENZ SOLIMAN
Since I was a little girl, my mom always told me to get educated..only education will move you forward in life. I was raised by my mom and grandma. She taught me to speak English from the age of 5. I graduated from college in 2008. I knew I always wanted to inspire others to dream big! I got an accountant job, then quit and decided to be a housewife. After about 3 months I decided to try working from home but had zero knowledge of where to start. When I first started online back in 2011, I used to offer Facebook pages and group admin work that helped me to make a little money. One day a client asked if I could teach her how to manage her Facebook page, and I did. I started with Udemy and after almost 72 hours of ‘dings’ I had my first 1000 people wanting to learn. The rest is history as they say. I currently teach 44 online courses.
FAVOURITE QUOTE TO SHARE WITH THE WORLD
A woman can do anything she sets her mind to.
ONE BOOK YOU SHOULD READ
CONNECT WITH KENZ
CONNECT WITH SASHKA
Want to be a guest on the podcast? Apply to be featured on the No Name Brand Podcast here.
- 133: SOCIAL SKILLS FÜR EIN ERFOLGREICHE MARKE – RITCHIE PETTAUER - June 11, 2020
- How To Breakthrough The White Noise As A Visionary! - March 31, 2020
- How To Think Out Of The Box - March 18, 2020