NBP114: Why You’re Attracting The Wrong Clients by Sashka Hanna-Rappl
Introducing: Our very own Sashka Hanna-Rappl. Should you meet her offline, you’d be getting one of her super bear hugs. She will embrace you and your awesomeness. Then, look you straight in the eye and appreciate you, for being here and living your purpose and appreciate your presence. When she’s with you – she’s with you, present. Being an Empath, she also picks up on your energy and your spiritual BE-ING and connect with you on a Soul level. Irrespective of your race, colour, height, gender, sexual preference, business or whatever.
TOPICS DISCUSSED IN THIS PODCAST EPISODE:
- (1:50) Narrowing down who your target market is
- (2:54) When doubt creeps in
- (4:00) When you attract the wrong client, what do you do
- (6:34) What you focus on is where your energy goes
- (11:58) Building a relationship with your clients
- (14:04) When your branding is sending out the wrong message
- (16:30) You attract the wrong clients when you’re desperate
HEAR MORE ABOUT SASHKA HANNA-RAPPL
Sashka Hanna-Rappl is an Award-winning Brand-and Business Strategist. In addition to that an actress, dancer, singer, consumer behaviourist, philosopher, Entertainer, Author and Speaker, and she’s empowered hundreds of clients, students, children and event attendees, to see that your identity is NOT your profession but your life purpose. She helps Visionaries turn their I can’t into I can to go from no name underdog to brand leadership underGod using creativity, humor, imagination and wisdom. Also nicknamed ‘Butterfly’ because she doesn’t stay in one place for long. She loves music and dancing. And very family orientated. As a major networker, Sashka is motivated by inspired people around the world. She has been featured on Forbes, Buzzfeed, Natural Born Coaches, Trafeze, Steven Aitchison and various virtual on-and-offline summits and more. Born and raised in South Africa, residing in London (UK), she now lives in the Tyrolean Alps with her three children.
FAVOURITE QUOTE TO SHARE WITH THE WORLD
Thoughts become things and only the impossible is possible – Sashka Hanna-Rappl
ONE BOOK YOU SHOULD READ
CONNECT WITH SASHKA
Want to be a guest on the podcast? Apply to be featured on the No Name Brand Podcast here.
Latest posts by Sashka Hanna-Rappl (see all)
- VOF131:How to Reset your Mindset with Erin Pheil - January 22, 2020
- VOF130: No One Owes You Anything with Janell Jones - January 8, 2020
- VOF129: Create the Life you Desire with Fenny Nadorp - December 18, 2019