NBP113: Why Building a Community Around Your Brand is Important with Sashka Hanna Rappl
Introducing: Our very own Sashka Hanna Rappl – Founder and Owner of BrandSashka® and Brand Your Soul Brand Marketing®. Her signature approach is to Brand Your Soul® using Soul Brand Marketing®. Her methods are creative, wise, humorous and imaginative, to help visionary entrepreneurs create and market their unforgettable brand that is tailored to the entrepreneur rather than the profession. She is the author of Soul’d Out: Your Guide to Finding Your Life Purpose, which also includes a 50-page workbook, written for creative visionaries who want to find their life purpose and apply it to their vocation.
TOPICS DISCUSSED IN THIS PODCAST EPISODE:
- (0:23) Free training on Building a Business with a Business Plan
- (0:33) Free training on Building your Brand – There is a difference between the two
- (0:43) The importance of Building a Community around your Business and your Brand
- (3:09) When your soul is not in it
- (4:55) Ideas that are solid with clear clarity
- (6:23) Doing it alone?
- (9:56) The tools to work with one another
- (11:36) Building Know-Like-Trust
- (14:00) Be ‘open’ with the Community you’ve established
HEAR MORE ABOUT SASHKA HANNA-RAPPL
Sashka Hanna-Rappl is an Award-winning Brand-and Business Strategist. In addition to that an actress, dancer, singer, consumer behaviourist, philosopher, Entertainer, Author and Speaker, and she’s empowered hundreds of clients, students, children and event attendees, to see that your identity is NOT your profession but your life purpose. She helps Visionaries turn their I can’t into I can to go from no name underdog to brand leadership underGod using creativity, humor, imagination and wisdom. Also nicknamed ‘Butterfly’ because she doesn’t stay in one place for long. She loves music and dancing. And very family orientated. As a major networker, Sashka is motivated by inspired people around the world. She has been featured on Forbes, Buzzfeed, Natural Born Coaches, Trafeze, Steven Aitchison and various virtual on-and-offline summits and more. Born and raised in South Africa, residing in London (UK), she now lives in the Tyrolean Alps with her three children.
FAVOURITE QUOTE TO SHARE WITH THE WORLD
Thoughts become things and only the impossible is possible – Sashka Hanna-Rappl
ONE BOOK YOU SHOULD READ
WOULD YOU LIKE TO BUILD A BRAND OF INFLUENCE?
CONNECT WITH SASHKA
Want to be a guest on the podcast? Apply to be featured on the No Name Brand Podcast here.
- #01: LIVING IN THE UNKNOWN WITH SASHKA REGINA - October 19, 2020
- 133: SOCIAL SKILLS FÜR EIN ERFOLGREICHE MARKE – RITCHIE PETTAUER - June 11, 2020
- How To Breakthrough The White Noise As A Visionary! - March 31, 2020