NBP60: When You Have Integrity, The World Listens with Steven Kuhn
Introducing Steven Kuhn. A decorated United States army combat veteran, speaker, author and consultant who helps individuals dramatically improve their quality of life through the consistent, conscious application of Honesty, Integrity and Transparency (H.I.T)
TOPICS DISCUSSED IN THIS PODCAST EPISODE:
- On why he’s a leader in his field (02:36) Steven says “I live my life very strictly to a code of rules which he calls H.I.T. (Honesty, Integrity and Transparency)”
- We learn about conscious leadership (15:48)
- “Every relationship we have with someone is based on integrity” (16:04)
- On how to let go and let humility take over (19:17)
- We learn that we are trained to think a certain way, but when you grow older you realize it’s all programming (20:48)
HEAR MORE ABOUT STEVEN KUHN:
Steven Kuhn as an astute business mind, tailored to the ins and outs of building, operating, turning around and growing a business successfully, having accomplished this in 9 countries and various industries, Kuhn has gained a reputation of a no nonsense, tell it like it is, leader. Steven Kuhn is also known as a no-nonsense, “boots on the ground” executive who leads by example.
He attributes his success to his military background and training where he learned the importance of a solid structure, the right people and perfected procedures. Since 2006 as Principal of his own company S2K2 Precision Management, Kuhn actively consults companies from various industries and countries. His work with the EU Parliament and German politicians has gained him a success within Governmental organizations, as an outsider and non-European, he is sought for his unbiased opinion.
FAVOURITE QUOTE TO SHARE WITH THE WORLD
True balance is achieved in those areas where the ego is strongest. Body, Mind, Relationships, and Business. Keep balanced to keep the ego healthy and a driving force…from behind!
ONE BOOK YOU SHOULD READ
CONNECT WITH STEVEN
CONNECT WITH SASHKA
Want to be a guest on the podcast? Apply to be featured on the No Name Brand Podcast here.
- VOF133: SOCIAL SKILLS FÜR EIN ERFOLGREICHE MARKE – RITCHIE PETTAUER - June 11, 2020
- How To Breakthrough The White Noise As A Visionary! - March 31, 2020
- How To Think Out Of The Box - March 18, 2020