NBP103: What’s Your Relationship with Your Sleep with Christine Hansen
Christine Hansen is a holistic international sleep expert, speaker, and sleep coach. The creator of the “5 Step Sleep Like A Boss Process” focusing on sleep foundations, gut health, thyroid issues, nutrition and hormones that helps people to fall and stay asleep without having to rely on sleeping tablets. A certified Functional Diagnostic Nutrition Practitioner, Spencer Institute Certified Sleep Science Coach and Nutritional Therapist, Christine combines emotional, lifestyle, and biochemical stress management in bespoke programs for her clients.
TOPICS DISCUSSED IN THIS PODCAST EPISODE:
- (3:17) Doing something with horses was a dream
- (6:00) What has always been your dream?
- (9:00) Helping creative visionaries
- (13:00) Finding your own soul blueprint
- (16:25) What your ideal lifestyle looks like
- (22:20) About our core values
- (26:55) 3 Questions from Sashka and answers by Christine
HEAR MORE ABOUT CHRISTINE HANSEN:
Christine Hansen is a mother, who wanted to be a vet until she started to have chemistry in high school. She also wanted to be a blond and now a #1 Amazon best-selling author for her book Sleep Like a Boss – The Guide To Sleep For Busy Bosses and award-winning entrepreneur of the coup de coeur award of the Creative Young Entrepreneur Luxumbourg Awards. Her expertise has been featured in numerous international publications, such as Forbes, The Independent, The Guardian, Business Insider, Readerr’s Digest, Huffington Post, Elite Daily, Entrepreneur on Fire and many more. Based in Luxembourg and fluent in English, German, French and Luxumbourgish.
FAVOURITE QUOTE TO SHARE WITH THE WORLD
Sleep is that golden chain that ties health and our bodies together – Thomas Dekker
ONE BOOK YOU SHOULD READ
CONNECT WITH CHRISTINE
Youtube: by Christine Hansen
CONNECT WITH SASHKA
Want to be a guest on the podcast? Apply to be featured on the No Name Brand Podcast here.
Latest posts by Sashka Hanna-Rappl (see all)
- VOF131:How to Reset your Mindset with Erin Pheil - January 22, 2020
- VOF130: No One Owes You Anything with Janell Jones - January 8, 2020
- VOF129: Create the Life you Desire with Fenny Nadorp - December 18, 2019