NBP107: What is a Freedom Hacker with Kimra Luna
Introducing: Kimra Luna – An influencer on the Brand Strategy Market. Also been named a Punk and a Rebel for thinking differently with her strategies. She is a no hold back woman who has not only come to terms with who she is but also how to flaunt it. She is an innovative entrepreneur who puts purpose over profession. Serving thousands of students to bring their personal Brand not only to life but earning money from it. What Pink is to the Music World, Kimra Luna is to the Business World. A true visionary entrepreneur.
TOPICS DISCUSSED IN THIS PODCAST EPISODE:
- (4:06) From Mommy blogging to teaching Branding
- (8:55) Where the name Freedom Hackers came from
- (12:00) Perfecting your webinar business presentations
- (15:55) Scared to post online? Still in hiding?
- (32:00) Think about it….when you don’t care what other people think on how you do business
- (33:28) When you share stories it is important to share it if there is a change or progress that can be made from it
- (44:00) Doing things from a different perspective
HEAR MORE ABOUT KIMRA LUNA:
In 2012, Kimra Luna was broke. She and her husband, Seth, and their two young sons were living in California with her in-laws, struggling to make ends meet in a rocky economy. Her husband found work as a Fedex driver and moved states away. Kimra was getting a little bored being a stay-at-home-mom and decided to use their tax refund to buy a computer. Kimra started a blog and took a job in network marketing. She became a popular figure on Pinterest, getting over 80,000 repins of some of her images. At the same time she started reading about women entrepreneurs, learning what it would take to start her own business. In the spring of 2014, she launched KimraLuna.com. Through webinars, she drove traffic through Facebook ads. That Facebook group is the Freedom Hackers Mastermind group. A supportive space for entrepreneurs which currently has nearly 14,000 members.
FAVOURITE QUOTE TO SHARE WITH THE WORLD
Figure out what you’re really passionate about and who you truly want to serve being an entrepreneur.
CONNECT WITH KIMRA
CONNECT WITH SASHKA
Want to be a guest on the podcast? Apply to be featured on the No Name Brand Podcast here.
- #01: LIVING IN THE UNKNOWN WITH SASHKA REGINA - October 19, 2020
- 133: SOCIAL SKILLS FÜR EIN ERFOLGREICHE MARKE – RITCHIE PETTAUER - June 11, 2020
- How To Breakthrough The White Noise As A Visionary! - March 31, 2020