129: Create the Life you Desire with Fenny Nadorp
Introducing Fenny Nadorp who is a certified life coach focusing on high-pressure environments. She specializes in the electronic music industry and military, coaching professionals worldwide to succeed in life. She recently teamed up with Mixmag and has curated a series of articles for artists, industry members, and fans focused on issues around mental health.
TOPICS DISCUSSED IN THIS PODCAST EPISODE:
- (3:50) Where it all started
- (5:45) Prioritizing
- (8:59) When you feel good, then you can help others
- (12:00) Helping artists, such as musicians, not go through depression
- (17:36) Methods used in helping artists
- (20:07) Struggling with mental health as a musician
HEAR MORE ABOUT FENNY
Fenny wanted nothing more as a child but to work with and train horses. To be free amongst these majestic animals and feel their energy run through her veins, but it didn’t go that way. She discovered her ability to coach but she didn’t want to coach just anyone. She wanted to coach artists, musicians and militaries – the ones who make you feel good even when they are not. She’s not only a speaker, moderator and MC for many events such as the Amsterdam Dance Event, the leading conference and festival for electronic music but she’s also a contributor for MixMag which includes topics of discussion for artists, industry members and fans alike to create and encourage a safe environment to openly discuss mental health issues.
FAVOURITE QUOTE TO SHARE WITH THE WORLD
It’s your life, take the lead.
ONE BOOK YOU SHOULD READ
CONNECT WITH FENNY
CONNECT WITH SASHKA
Want to be a guest on the podcast? Apply to be featured on the Visionary on Fire Podcast here.
- #01: LIVING IN THE UNKNOWN WITH SASHKA REGINA - October 19, 2020
- 133: SOCIAL SKILLS FÜR EIN ERFOLGREICHE MARKE – RITCHIE PETTAUER - June 11, 2020
- How To Breakthrough The White Noise As A Visionary! - March 31, 2020