NBP59: Video Marketing Done Right! with Nik Koyama
In today’s episode we talk about the simplicity of communication and its validity in video. We learn that you don’t need to be perfect when making a video. How to start editing your video. We also learn about a Video Business Card, which is basically a full 360 business tour of your business. Nik explains how to make an impact with a video in selling your product/business. Nik Koyama has an Academy called Video Warrior Academy which teaches you how to grow your business.
TOPICS DISCUSSED IN THIS PODCAST EPISODE:
- Video mistakes entrepreneurs make
- Perfection in two ways 1) people feel the need to be and talk perfectly (06:53) and 2) people become synthetic with editing
- How to put together the script (10:39)
- On Video Business Cards (12:10)
- How to get a client’s attention on video (18:33)
- How to humanize your brand (24:29)
- Know the purpose of the video (27:27)
HEAR MORE ABOUT NIK KOYAMA:
I’m a full-blooded entrepreneur who’s passionate about bringing YOU value. I’ve won many awards, been on tv, radio, newspapers, in front of audiences and around the country with the projects and businesses I’ve created. This may seem like I think I’m “big time”, but I really don’t, because I’m not. I teach strategic marketing, storytelling, team building, branding, social media, videography (along with directing/editing). I aim to help people spread their message and ascend to higher tax brackets.
FAVOURITE QUOTES TO SHARE WITH THE WORLD
“Speed over perfection”
“The mind is the source of all happiness and unhappiness” – Buddha
ONE BOOK YOU SHOULD READ
CONNECT WITH NIK KOYAMA
(The Video Warrior Academy academy opens exclusively to the “how to sell video production services at higher rates”)
CONNECT WITH SASHKA
Want to be a guest on the podcast? Apply to be featured on the No Name Brand Podcast here.
- Is there a difference between Social Media Marketing and Management? - March 6, 2021
- #01: LIVING IN THE UNKNOWN WITH SASHKA REGINA - October 19, 2020
- 133: SOCIAL SKILLS FÜR EIN ERFOLGREICHE MARKE – RITCHIE PETTAUER - June 11, 2020