NBP75: Tune Into Your Intuition with Anna Tsui
Introducing Anna Tsui – who followed her intuition, to that higher frequency for the goals you want to have. She discovered an operating system that steers one’s thoughts to react to the world and everything she wanted in life. Anna refined and rewired a system for success. Anna believes that your energy has the most powerful impact on your success as a leader and a business owner. She would love for you to know that when parts of you feel depressed or insecure, she teaches that that is actually our greatest gift, because our fears and doubts are signaling areas where we need to grow in order to access our next level of success.
TOPICS DISCUSSED IN THIS PODCAST EPISODE:
- (07:28) Being intuitive
- (10:45) When things are a little crazy in your mind, stop and listen to it
- (12:21) A real genius will break that mould and come up with stuff you did not learn anywhere
- (19:04) Your business has its own astrological chart
- (27:59) The wisdom of the heart
- (30:44) When fear sets into your mind
- (35:01) When your brain reserves are depleted
- (39:13) What you need to be whole
HEAR MORE ABOUT ANNA TSUI:
Anna Tsui is a business and leadership coach for entrepreneurs. She is the founder of The Intuitive Business School, a program that teaches business development in conjunction with powerful energetic tools. Her students have successfully turned around their companies and have been featured on national media like PBS and CNN and have dramatically increased their revenue by developing their unique gifts in a way that generates ideal clients.
FAVOURITE QUOTE TO SHARE WITH THE WORLD
Success is always guaranteed – Anna Tsui
ONE BOOK YOU SHOULD READ
CONNECT WITH ANNA
CONNECT WITH SASHKA
Want to be a guest on the podcast? Apply to be featured on the No Name Brand Podcast here.
- #01: LIVING IN THE UNKNOWN WITH SASHKA REGINA - October 19, 2020
- 133: SOCIAL SKILLS FÜR EIN ERFOLGREICHE MARKE – RITCHIE PETTAUER - June 11, 2020
- How To Breakthrough The White Noise As A Visionary! - March 31, 2020