NBP105: Trusted and Professional Hub Where Industry Providers Connect with Katja Kempe
Introducing: Viveka – The largest online market place for coaches in the world and Katja Kempe is the CEO and Founder of Viveka. Identifying market providers and matching their services with the requirements of companies and individuals. She brings personal development to the world with the right mindsets to embrace the opportunities of the future. In so doing, creating a better environment for all.
TOPICS DISCUSSED IN THIS PODCAST EPISODE:
- (04:10) From Law Firm to Viveka
- (07:02) Pressure with the Corporate world today
- (11:32) How coaching should stand out
- (14:12) Focus on results and the outcome
- (19:03) Personal development
- (20:30) Find the right coach
- (27:40) Direct marketing is key
- (29:00) Perservere
HEAR MORE ABOUT KATJA KEMPE:
Viveka is a combination of Katja’s professional experience and personal passion. As a Strategy Manager and then COO of Internationally leading law firms, Katja was required to follow strategic, innovative and global industry trends whilst implementing new strategies to continuously up level efficiencies and processes. Her passion for personal growth, as well as the need for professional development in our current times of exponential change birthed Viveka. To acknowledge her success with Viveka, she has recently been presented with StartCon’s Female Entrepreneur of the Year Award 2018. StartCon is Asia Pacific’s largest startup conference. Katja is internationally experienced, multilingual, inspired by innovation and a strong believer in creating positive and sustainablke change.
FAVOURITE QUOTE TO SHARE WITH THE WORLD
“There are two great days in a person’s life – the day we are born and the day we discover why.” -William Barclay
ONE BOOK YOU SHOULD READ
CONNECT WITH KATJA
CONNECT WITH SASHKA
Want to be a guest on the podcast? Apply to be featured on the No Name Brand Podcast here.
- VOF133: SOCIAL SKILLS FÜR EIN ERFOLGREICHE MARKE – RITCHIE PETTAUER - June 11, 2020
- How To Breakthrough The White Noise As A Visionary! - March 31, 2020
- How To Think Out Of The Box - March 18, 2020