NBP128: #ThinkNatalia, to #BeThatBrand with Natalia Wiechowski
Introducing Dr. Natalia Wiechowski whose obsession it is to coachsulting people who left corporate to do their own thing through building an international, sustainable and purposeful thought leadership personal brand on LinkedIn. Natalia’s aim: To develop resp. bring together a tribe of one million (out of the box) thinkers and doers who do not only challenge but also change the status quo.
TOPICS DISCUSSED IN THIS PODCAST EPISODE:
- (5:00) Establishing a brand in a male dominated city like Dubai
- (8:23) From freelancing to, finding the right people and you have a purpose
- (15:00) What does being a professional mean to you?
- (21:00) How do you build a personal brand on LinkedIn
- (25:00) The world of #shtags and viral
- (30:00) Believe in the power of marketing yourself
- (32:50) Importance of self-awareness
- (40:00) What does passion mean to you?
HEAR MORE ABOUT NATALIA WIECHOWSKI
At twenty-nine, at the peak of Dr. Natalia’s corporate career and deep unhappiness, she quit her job and started from scratch. During a nine-month sabbatical she changed the way she thinks, speaks and acts. She committed to design her purposeful dream life and founded Think Natalia. Her obsession is coachsulting people who left the corporate world to do their own thing. Building thought leadership brands on LinkedIn. Her aim: A tribe of one million thinkers and doers to challenge the status quo. Dr. Natalia speaks globally, is German and lives in Dubai. She started as a Social Scientist, turned into a Dr. of Philosophy, a LinkedIn Marketing Unicorn, a Forbes Coaches Council Member and the Middle East’s leading Edutainer. Books, food, exploring new places, self-improvement and ticking things off her to-do-list makes her happy.
FAVOURITE QUOTE TO SHARE WITH THE WORLD
Be the change you want to see in the world. – Mahatma Gandhi
ONE BOOK YOU SHOULD READ
CONNECT WITH NATALIA
CONNECT WITH SASHKA
Want to be a guest on the podcast? Apply to be featured on the No Name Brand Podcast here.