NBP91: There’s Always a Way with Carmen Wilde
Introducing Carmen Wilde. A top-rated Business Coach and Breakthrough Specialist who helps driven Entrepreneurs and Executives switch-on their success potential, so they can be unstoppable in business and wildly successful in life. Carmen says ‘We tend to believe achieving success in life and business and being financially free is very hard, because we’re not taught to see our existing potential, what’s drummed into us is what we lack… all the gaps. I want to show more entrepreneurs that the biggest gap is not what they don’t have but not using what they already have. This inspiring realization makes you unstoppable!
TOPICS DISCUSSED IN THIS PODCAST EPISODE:
- (09:26) Staying calm in a dangerous situation
- (11:52) The gift of life
- (14:14) Learning the quest for success
- (15:55) Chasing the ‘money’ matter
- (17:13) Attracting a certain kind of ‘client’
- (20:52) The right mindset
- (22:42) What is holding up your growth to success
- (26:25) What to do when you are in a ‘stuck’ phase
- (27:30) Be willing to see the ‘truth’
HEAR MORE ABOUT CARMEN WILDE:
By age 30, Carmen was an international division head for a multi-billion-dollar organization and a self-made millionaire. She’s a successful multinational entrepreneur, brings to the table 20+ years of commercial experience and is a certified Business, Executive and Neuro Linguistic Programming Coach. She also has an honors degree in Clinical Psychology. Armed with exceptional coaching skills, cutting-edge insights and a proven business success toolkit, Carmen’s helped hundreds of business leaders unleash hidden potential and achieve breakthrough results from doubling growth and building 7-figure businesses in less than a year, to shifting from ‘Setback to Success Track’ and building Magnetic Confidence.
FAVOURITE QUOTE TO SHARE WITH THE WORLD
You can have anything you want, Just Decide!
ONE BOOK YOU SHOULD READ
CONNECT WITH CARMEN
CONNECT WITH SASHKA
Want to be a guest on the podcast? Apply to be featured on the No Name Brand Podcast here.
Latest posts by Sashka Hanna-Rappl (see all)
- VOF130: No One Owes You Anything with Janell Jones - January 8, 2020
- VOF129: Create the Life you Desire with Fenny Nadorp - December 18, 2019
- NBP128: #ThinkNatalia, to #BeThatBrand with Natalia Wiechowski - November 3, 2019