NBP87: The Speaking Bureau with Maria Franzoni
Introducing Maria Franzoni – Founder of Speaking Business – helping speakers reach a bigger audience to create successful and profitable speaking businesses. Maria is a serial entrepreneur, having started and stopped several businesses, many of them unsuccessful. She is hungry to keep learning from the best and privileged to work with some of the leading experts in the world through her businesses.
TOPICS DISCUSSED IN THIS PODCAST EPISODE:
- (05:15) Negotiating about speaking at an event
- (07:50) What are the profiles of being a good listener
- (10:53) Taking lessons from other industries
- (14:55) Speaking from theory and putting it into practice
- (17:47) What is relevant when speaking at a conference
- (20:22) The importance of a speaker being aligned
- (24:50) Anybody can be a speaker
HEAR MORE ABOUT MARIA FRANZONI:
Founder of Maria Franzoni Ltd – a speaker bureau doing things differently. Maria is a typical Leo, the daughter of Italian immigrants. A foodie – I live to eat rather than eat to live. Years ago, a former employer and now life-long friend said that it was cheaper to buy me a new wardrobe of clothes than to keep me fed. Girlfriend to a wonderful man, who gives me great support and encouragement in everything I do and is very tolerant. Older sister to the most energetic woman I know, who is also the best party host. A comedy lover. Mummy to Keaton the cutest and best doggie ever and step mum to Raffi the labradog.
FAVOURITE QUOTE TO SHARE WITH THE WORLD
If it’s for you it won’t go by you.
ONE BOOK YOU SHOULD READ
CONNECT WITH MARIA
CONNECT WITH SASHKA
Want to be a guest on the podcast? Apply to be featured on the No Name Brand Podcast here.
- VOF133: SOCIAL SKILLS FÜR EIN ERFOLGREICHE MARKE – RITCHIE PETTAUER - June 11, 2020
- How To Breakthrough The White Noise As A Visionary! - March 31, 2020
- How To Think Out Of The Box - March 18, 2020