NBP73: The Power of Expression with Sky Marcano
In today’s episode we talk to Sky Marcano who is an Intuitive Artist and Business Manager. She talks about the look and style that compliments your business and core message. The importance of consistency that will stand out in your business. Finding your unique aligned style and message. Key factors to having an unforgettable online business. How to find your personal Brand Style and how to connect with your intuition.
TOPICS DISCUSSED IN THIS PODCAST EPISODE:
- (02:34) Brand Communication
- (06:31) Selling online
- (08:48) Product base versus services
- (10:58) Sharing stories and content about your life
- (14:03) Sharing and connecting with people on social media
- (17:13) Being clear on your Brand imagery
- (21:43) Being online even if you’re on holiday
HEAR MORE ABOUT SKY MARCANO:
Previously a Clothing Brand Designer and Brand Owner for over 15 years. My first company grew to millions of dollars in sales. My perspective and passion shifted a couple of years ago. I am now an “Intuitive Brand Artist and Social Media Business Strategist”. I love to create, connect and teach others. I help other online entrepreneurs create a gorgeous brand with epic content that attracts clients. I am married with two adult children. I am also an author, creative free spirit and love my children more than anything. My rituals involve cooking delicious food, walking, swimming and listening to podcasts and livestreams. My passions are online marketing and learning every day to be more involved with others.
FAVOURITE QUOTE TO SHARE WITH THE WORLD
Keep dreaming and believing in yourself, you will be amazed at what can come true.
BOOKS YOU SHOULD READ
CONNECT WITH SKY
CONNECT WITH SASHKA
Want to be a guest on the podcast? Apply to be featured on the No Name Brand Podcast here.
- #01: LIVING IN THE UNKNOWN WITH SASHKA REGINA - October 19, 2020
- 133: SOCIAL SKILLS FÜR EIN ERFOLGREICHE MARKE – RITCHIE PETTAUER - June 11, 2020
- How To Breakthrough The White Noise As A Visionary! - March 31, 2020