NBP100: The Path to Success Includes This! – Sashka Hanna Rappl
Introducing: Our very own Sashka Hanna Rappl. Creator and Founder of Soul Brand Marketing® and Brand Your Soul®. Edutainer, Performing & Business Strategist.
Mission: Revolutionize the world of Brand-Building that focuses on building brands from your Life Purpose and not your Profession.
Goal: Build Brands that influence generations.
TOPICS DISCUSSED IN THIS PODCAST EPISODE:
- (2:00) Points of Interest: Teamwork, Write Job Descriptions
- (4:35) Importance of a Vision and Mission: The Big Picture
- (6:00) Why have a Podcast: Connecting with people
- (8:00) Consistency: Communicating as a Visionary
- (9:24) Don’t expect to see the fruits immediately: It’s more about being in a network
- (12:00) Lessons learned
HEAR MORE ABOUT SASHKA:
Born and raised in South Africa, resided in London (UK), she now lives in the Tyrolean Alps with her 3 children and Golden Retriever. Trained as an actress, dancer, singer, consumer behaviourist, marketer and advertiser. Author of Soul’d Out: Your Guide to Finding Your Life Purpose. Featured on Forbes, Buzzfeed, Natural Born Coaches, Trafeze, Steven Aitchison and various virtual on-and-offline summits. Signature approach is to Brand Your Soul® using Soul Brand Marketing®. Her methods are creative, wise, humorous and imaginative. Empowered hundreds of clients, students, children and event attendees to see that their life purpose is what steers their brand and gives it soul and the brand leadership entrepreneurs desire.
FAVOURITE QUOTE TO SHARE WITH THE WORLD
Thoughts become things and only the impossible is possible – Sashka Hanna Rappl
ONE BOOK YOU SHOULD READ
CONNECT WITH SASHKA
Want to be a guest on the podcast? Apply to be featured on the No Name Brand Podcast here.
Latest posts by Sashka Hanna-Rappl (see all)
- VOF131:How to Reset your Mindset with Erin Pheil - January 22, 2020
- VOF130: No One Owes You Anything with Janell Jones - January 8, 2020
- VOF129: Create the Life you Desire with Fenny Nadorp - December 18, 2019