NBP110: The Love Doctor with Dr. Cheryl Fraser
Introducing: Dr. Cheryl Fraser – A sought-after media psychologist and relationship expert. Her approach to life and to helping others are based in her practice of meditation and Buddhism, which she has studied for 25 years. A dynamic guest expert and speaker for TV and radio who is direct and entertaining. Featured on prominent television and radio shows – including the “Love Coach” on W Networks The Experts, CBC Marketplace, Breakfast Television, Air America and the Loving Well podcast.
TOPICS DISCUSSED IN THIS PODCAST EPISODE:
- (4:00) How to be happy and live a passionate abundant life
- (7:00) When things in life changes which are not what we want, what then?
- (10:55) About sexual and sensual energy
- (14:38) When your marriage and relationships are in trouble
- (19:59) When we forget to find each other fascinating
- (22:15) About quick solutions
- (26:32) Are we trained to want something to make us feel better?
- (30:19) Why the need to plan a romantic getaway
- (35:56) Couples weekend with Dr Fraser
HEAR MORE ABOUT DR. CHERYL FRASER
Seeing a 4 year old trying to figure it out, led me through psychology PhD, Medical School acceptance, turning down Harvard, and eventually to Thailand, India, and Nepal, the Dalai Lama and other Buddhist teachers, trying to figure out why we suffer. Always trying to figure out how to combine lust and love. With a rare combination of academic credibility, humor, straight-talk, and life-changing advice, she combines cutting edge love and sex therapy with mindfulness to help couples cut through resistance and ignite the connection and sizzle they think they’ve lost. A highly successful and awarded Fulbright scholar, she has conducted extensive research on sexual behavior and what causes love relationships to succeed or fail. With her groundwork, she created the Become Passion online workshop for couples. Her new book, Buddha’s Bedroom – The Mindful Loving Path to Sexual Passion and Lifelong Intimacy published January 2nd, 2019. Cheryl lives on Vancouver Island with her man and their menagerie.
FAVOURITE QUOTES TO SHARE WITH THE WORLD
“Less drama, more charma.” -Namgyal Rinpoche.
“Wag more, bark less.”
ONE BOOK YOU SHOULD READ
CONNECT WITH DR. CHERYL
CONNECT WITH SASHKA
Want to be a guest on the podcast? Apply to be featured on the No Name Brand Podcast here.