NBP90: The “High for Life” Frequency of Your Happiness with Jacqueline Pirtle
Introducing Jacqueline Pirtle – A practicing energy healer, mindfulness and happiness coach, and bestselling author of 365 Days of Happiness. Her passion is to continuously study everything in the field of happiness, mindfulness, energy healing, and metaphysics to help her clients redefine what wellbeing-happiness is, and to teach them how to BE and live it-no matter their circumstances.
TOPICS DISCUSSED IN THIS PODCAST EPISODE:
- (08:28) Happiness is within you
- (12:01) Seeking happiness is exhausting
- (13:27) Do you love your body?
- (17:01) Choosing the “Now-happy” moment
- (20:17) How to feel good from the inside
- (21:33) Being the happiest you can be
HEAR MORE ABOUT JACQUELINE PIRTLE:
Jacqueline Pirtle (aka FreakyHealer) is an accomplished energy healer, mindfulness-happiness coach, and bestselling author of 365 Days of Happiness. She has helped hundreds of clients shift into a “high for life” frequency, as a result their health peaked, success and abundance arrived, and life shifted to being magnificent for them.
Jacqueline has been featured on NBC NEWS, Women Inspired TV, Sunday School Radio Show, Authority Magazine, Thrive Global, Bustle, and her article “Are You Happy” is in print in The Edge Magazine. Her professional background is in health, wellness, holistic medicine, energy healing. She holds international wellness degrees and is internationally certified as a Reiki Master.
FAVOURITE QUOTE TO SHARE WITH THE WORLD
If in doubt, choose happiness!
ONE BOOK YOU SHOULD READ
Anything from Abraham Hicks / Esther Hicks
Here is a link to the paperback book (look inside feature available) Amazon
CONNECT WITH JACQUELINE
CONNECT WITH SASHKA
Want to be a guest on the podcast? Apply to be featured on the No Name Brand Podcast here.
Latest posts by Sashka Hanna-Rappl (see all)
- NBP128: #ThinkNatalia, to #BeThatBrand with Natalia Wiechowski - November 3, 2019
- NBP127: “Leadsology: The Science of Being in Demand” – Tom Poland - October 27, 2019
- NBP126: Sexual Education with TYRAN MOWBRAY - October 20, 2019