NBP108: The Body and Mind Coach with DRIS Mi
Introducing Coach Dris, a professional mindset and performance coach who works with athletes and business professionals wishing to become their very best. Dris offer coaching, education, and training services to help people improve their mindset as it is the key to success. Whether it is in sports or in business, Dris teaches the mental skills that allow you to face challenges and become a higher achiever. His approach is based on, and it’s about showing you how to consistently develop your mindset and deliver the outcome that you want.
TOPICS DISCUSSED IN THIS PODCAST EPISODE:
- (6:36) Coaching and where it all started for Dris
- (8:30) Branding and Marketing discussed
- (9:00) How to look professional online
- (14:00) Sashka asks the question about talent and performance of athletes
- (17:00) Limitations
- (20:00) Being optimistic
HEAR MORE ABOUT COACH DRIS:
Where most mental health professionals can share their ideas on success from a specific area of coaching, Dris’s extensive, broad experience across many diverse clients from all over the world has given him a rare insight into the factors that lead the best people in their success. His practice is applied based on practical, aiming at helping athletes and driven professionals reach their highest potential. Dris’s coaching framework is multidisciplinary and scientific. He combines techniques from sports psychology, positive psychology, NLP, social and emotional intelligence. He works on a wide range of areas but focuses essentially on the mindset, as it is the key to everything else.
FAVOURITE QUOTE TO SHARE WITH THE WORLD
Hard work beats talent.
BOOKS YOU SHOULD READ
CONNECT WITH COACH DRIS
CONNECT WITH SASHKA
Want to be a guest on the podcast? Apply to be featured on the No Name Brand Podcast here.
Latest posts by Sashka Hanna-Rappl (see all)
- VOF131:How to Reset your Mindset with Erin Pheil - January 22, 2020
- VOF130: No One Owes You Anything with Janell Jones - January 8, 2020
- VOF129: Create the Life you Desire with Fenny Nadorp - December 18, 2019