NBP61: Start Your Healing Journey By Activating the Healer In You with Karin Monster-Peters
Introducing Karin Monster-Peters. An energy healer with a vast background in psychology, education, parenting and life purpose work. Karin is an autodidact when it comes to healthy eating, essential oils, supplements, body work, yoga, taichi, habits, organization, manifestation, crystals and whatever else she has come across. Highly Sensitive Parents was created when Karin sat down and combined all her passions, expertise and experiences.
TOPICS DISCUSSED IN THIS PODCAST EPISODE:
- (05:05) What it means to be highly sensitive
- (06:27) How the highly sensitive brain goes into over-thinking
- (22:33) We can forgive our parents and say “they didn’t know better”
- (25:12) “We’re always so concerned thinking ‘am I in my purpose’
- (29:45) Let children express themselves fully”
- (32:31) Boundaries are essential when communicating with our children”
HEAR MORE ABOUT KARIN MONSTER-PETERS:
Karin Monster-Peters, MSC is an energy worker, psychologist and life purpose coach living in the Netherlands. Life purpose coaching is not only about finding your passion and purpose in life but also creating habits, routines and rituals that support it, from passion to action!
As a psychologist Karin has specialized in supporting highly sensitive Parents and The Vibrant Sensitive were then created. As a mom of 3 highly sensitive children she has been creating her life around parenting (university, masters, multiple businesses!) and she has had the pleasure of welcoming more than 700 families.
FAVOURITE QUOTE TO SHARE WITH THE WORLD
“Today you are you, that is truer than true. There is no one alive who is you-er than you. Shout aloud, I am glad to be what I am. Thank goodness I’m not a ham, or a clam, or a dusty old jar of gooseberry jam. I am what I am, what a great thing to be. If I say to myself, happy every day to me!” Dr. Seuss
ONE BOOK YOU SHOULD READ
CONNECT WITH KARIN
CONNECT WITH SASHKA
Want to be a guest on the podcast? Apply to be featured on the No Name Brand Podcast here.
Latest posts by Sashka Regina (see all)
- VOF132: Living the Life on Purpose with Jairek Robbins - January 29, 2020
- VOF131:How to Reset your Mindset with Erin Pheil - January 22, 2020
- VOF130: No One Owes You Anything with Janell Jones - January 8, 2020