NBP65: Start a 6-Figure Online Business with Primoz Bozic
Introducing Primoz Bozic – An online business coach for top performers. Primoz works with experts like celebrity make-up artists, children’s book authors and international development experts to help them start and grow their online businesses. His biggest strength is in creating detailed and comprehensive blog posts and Ultimate Guides that will attract high quality visitors to your online business. Primoz advises that an Ultimate Guide can be proliferated across different media channels such as audio and text. He explains that one of the most important aspects of your Ultimate Guide is that it is relevant and understandable by your audience.
TOPICS DISCUSSED IN THIS PODCAST EPISODE:
- (06:30) Spending more time working, less time taking care of yourself (the consequences)
- (09:08) Being curious in business is good
- (14:39) Building an online business
- (20:39) Combat curiosity
- (25:51) From saying you are the expert, to showing you are the expert
- (49:59) Creating better content
- (51:14) Sharing your own mistakes
HEAR MORE ABOUT PRIMOZ BOZIC:
Primoz went from being a 20-year old socially awkward computer science student earning $7/hour with no connections, no experience and no business knowledge to earning multiple 6 figures with his online business. He now coaches world-class experts, CEOs and rising stars on growing their online businesses by creating world-class content, Ultimate Guides and premium online courses. Primoz has been featured in Yahoo Finance, Business Insider, Entrepreneur, Growthlab, Ramit Sethi’s Zero to Launch, Derek Halpern’s Yes Engines, Selena Soo’s INFLUENCE, as well as all major Slovenian newspapers. He has spoken to audiences of several hundred people, at events such as Ramit Sethi’s Forefront and Selena Soo’s Get Known, Get Clients LIVE. Primoz dreamt of being featured on Forbes, and his dream was realized.
FAVOURITE QUOTE TO SHARE WITH THE WORLD
“People overestimate what they can do in the short term but totally underestimate what they can do in the long run.”– Allon Khakshouri
ONE BOOK YOU SHOULD READ
CONNECT WITH PRIMOZ
CONNECT WITH SASHKA
Want to be a guest on the podcast? Apply to be featured on the No Name Brand Podcast here.
- #01: LIVING IN THE UNKNOWN WITH SASHKA REGINA - October 19, 2020
- 133: SOCIAL SKILLS FÜR EIN ERFOLGREICHE MARKE – RITCHIE PETTAUER - June 11, 2020
- How To Breakthrough The White Noise As A Visionary! - March 31, 2020