When you get to know me, you’ll know that I’m really really not fond of “cookie-cutter-solutions” where you’re told: “This worked for me, so it’ll work for you!”
There just is no such thing…
I know from experience that business solutions involve many things, like:
– MINDSET: You may not feel good enough, or you may be struggling with a “lack” mindset, which means you’re not able to spend money to make money, you’re just paying the bills to get by, you stand in fear everyday: If you don’t make money you won’t be able to pay the bills or food or rent.
– ENERGIES: You may be trying to get ahead of your Timeline, you may be pushing too hard by selling too strong or perhaps you’re completely in the wrong business or going in the wrong direction and your heart isn’t in what you’re selling?
– SOUL CLIENT: You don’t know who you’re actually selling to and to which market, you’re just selling to whomever will bite the hook, you’re mainly in this whole thing to make money to pay the bills and you’ve forgotten about your dreams and passions
– BRAND MARKETING: You don’t have a solid marketing foundation with a business plan and content marketing or editorial schedule. You’re mainly just putting your stuff “out there” and hoping to have someone bite the bait.
There isn’t always just one thing…BUT, there is ONE place to start.
And the most important place to start is knowing who you’re selling your products and/or services to. Pretty logical if you think about it…
I’m inviting you to join my Soul Client Bundle, should you not have found your Soul Client and Niche yet.
Seriously, I’ve been here, investing hours and money and whatnot into the coolest and sexiest Branding and Marketing but to TOTALLY the wrong audience. And I’m so priviledged and lucky to be able to teach you about Soul Clients because I know my shit… Let me entice you to join me in the world of Soul Client Wonder …
1. All about Audiences & Markets SUMMARY:If you’re new to the whole Soul Client, Audience and Market terminology, I’ll be giving you a quick but extensive run-down. I’ll also show you how this all ties in with the Brand Marketing Roadmap & Checklist.