123: Sleep Well, Wake Happy with Tamiko Kelly
Introducing Tamiko Kelly – Child Sleep Expert. Her passion is to help tired mamas feel like themselves again by showing them how to get their babies sleeping through the night. She works with tired moms in 3 distinct ways: her audio sleep training program, one-on-one sleep consultations and her favourite, in home consultations (aka slumber parties). Tamiko has a slight obsession with reality TV and ABC’s fall lineup (Scandal, anyone?). She loves to travel and her favorite place to date has been Oahu.
TOPICS DISCUSSED IN THIS PODCAST EPISODE:
- (5:36) From a hunch (idea) to becoming a business
- (9:21) As an Entrepreneur, don’t hold yourself back – you don’t have to prove yourself
- (11:55) Babies don’t really know how to sleep? Really?
- (14:07) Learn how to fall asleep – even adults
- (18:00) Use an App to fetch groceries, watch the kids
- (22:20) Preventing sleepless nights
- (24:29) Implementing what we’ve learned
HEAR MORE ABOUT TAMIKO KELLY
Since 2008, Tamiko has helped tired parents go from frazzled to fantastic by teaching them how easy it is to get their baby sleeping all night long. Tamiko Kelly is the founder of Sleep Well. Happy and the creator of The Feel Like Yourself Again Baby Sleep Solution. Tamiko is a certified sleep consultant and holistic health practitioner. Houston (Texas) is her home. Before starting her current business, she was also in retail, a visual merchandiser, human resources assistant, fashion stylist and many more. It took her almost losing everything to finally find the one thing that mattered most. For years she had been running from the dream God gave her because it was so big and scary. Losing both her parents to cancer was her wake up call to get her butt in gear and get this business off the ground. She quit her job with no savings, a hunch and God’s favor. People thought she was crazy but look at her now.
FAVOURITE QUOTE TO SHARE WITH THE WORLD
I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.
ONE BOOK YOU SHOULD READ
CONNECT WITH TAMIKO
CONNECT WITH SASHKA
Want to be a guest on the podcast? Apply to be featured on the No Name Brand Podcast here.
- Is there a difference between Social Media Marketing and Management? - March 6, 2021
- #01: LIVING IN THE UNKNOWN WITH SASHKA REGINA - October 19, 2020
- 133: SOCIAL SKILLS FÜR EIN ERFOLGREICHE MARKE – RITCHIE PETTAUER - June 11, 2020