126: Sexual Education with TYRAN MOWBRAY
Today’s episode goes out to the shameless sex gods! Yup – our guest Tyran Mowbray (aka Tyran The Hairy Healer). As you will hear our guests’ dreams weren’t short of adventure, community and a zest for life. But it wasn’t all roses to get to where he is today…nah…much like Aladdin – which is his favorite animation character – he too went from street rat to sultan. But what kind of sultan did our Aladdin run towards? In today’s episode we talk about our guest who had so much fear and suppression around his sexual expression – the ugly unhealthy head showed itself (excuse the pun) but knew deep down there were other men AND women feeling the same.
TOPICS DISCUSSED IN THIS PODCAST EPISODE:
- (4:20) Changing sexual education and the implementation thereof
- (8:00) The fear of talking about sex
- (14:00) Putting yourself in comfortable situations
- (16:00) Yoga training
- (20:33) Our ability to please (sensitivity of our heart)
- (25:15) Suppressing and accepting our sexuality and desires
- (30:00) Porn addiction
- (38:25) Practical and realistic advice
- (43:57) There is space for everyone to meet their own desires
HEAR MORE ABOUT TYRAN MOWBRAY
I always wanted to travel and be a fighter pilot an astronaut as well as a treasurer for Australia. I suffered from pre-mature ejaculation, porn addiction and erection issues. I had low self- esteem and self-worth. After many failed relationships, I began to ask questions like what’s wrong with me? This led me on a journey around the world to go and learn about life, love and sex. I created a community and space for men AND women around their sexual shame desires to recognize their divine inner union – create an inner calm which in turn creates a world that is less tense and stressful.
FAVOURITE QUOTE TO SHARE WITH THE WORLD
It’s nice to be nice.
ONE BOOK YOU SHOULD READ
CONNECT WITH TYRAN
CONNECT WITH SASHKA
Want to be a guest on the podcast? Apply to be featured on the No Name Brand Podcast here.
- Is there a difference between Social Media Marketing and Management? - March 6, 2021
- #01: LIVING IN THE UNKNOWN WITH SASHKA REGINA - October 19, 2020
- 133: SOCIAL SKILLS FÜR EIN ERFOLGREICHE MARKE – RITCHIE PETTAUER - June 11, 2020