NBP50: Self-love – Be the Inner Viewer with Irwin Ment
In today’s episode we talk about being a journalist, or a speaker, and knowing how to reach your goals. Reaching within yourself to give the person you’re interviewing all your attention and really connect. The person being interviewed has to feel they can trust you.
TOPICS DISCUSSED IN THIS PODCAST EPISODE:
- You might think you know it all, but you don’t.
- Connect to your soul and heart.
- Be a compassionate listener.
- It’s important to make your interviewee feel safe.
- Judgement will come up in your thoughts, investigate it first, within yourself.
- Give people confidence and thereby create space to talk honestly and openly about the things that we usually keep silent for fear of judgement.
- Not knowing how to reach your goals doesn’t mean you stop pursuing your dreams.
IRWIN MENT SAID:
[clickToTweet tweet=” “Where the word ‘interviewing’ comes from, is from within yourself” – Inner viewer @irwinment ft on @brandbysashka #podcast ” quote=”“Where the word ‘interviewing’ comes from, is from within yourself” – Inner viewer @irwinment ft on @brandbysashka #podcast “]
HEAR MORE ABOUT IRWIN MENT:
40 year young father of four children, married for 20 years. My children are a big part of everything I am and do. Irwin is also an only child. Resident in Rotterdam. I love interacting with the public. Irwin has a genuine affection of who you are. Irwin says he missed that genuine affection in his life, which is why he loves meeting new people and delving into who they are. The Innerviewer is a lifestyle meets online platform that is based on sharing meaningful conversations. Initiator of The Innerviewer is Irwin Ment. A compassionate listener, storyteller and in-depth interviewer who has the ability to communicate directly with your soul, giving you the opportunity to reconnect with your own authenticity. Irwin’s purpose in life is to live the life in its many shapes by only allowing the positive energy to flow into every experience. In his presence, you are allowed to be yourself whether he is speaking with you casually or through his interviews. He wants you to feel so much at ease that only the deepest stories, those that describe best you as a unique person come out. The Innerview with Irwin Ment is his way to contribute to a better world where your inner self is allowed to manifest.
FAVOURITE QUOTE TO SHARE WITH THE WORLD
You are responsible for your own life, leave blame out of this, look inwards for change.
ONE BOOK YOU SHOULD READ
The one you write yourself.
CONNECT WITH IRWIN MENT
CONNECT WITH SASHKA
Want to be a guest on the podcast? Apply to be featured on the No Name Brand Podcast here.
- How to fix something that isn’t broken? - July 29, 2021
- How to adapt your business model for profitable success - June 29, 2021
- This is the difference between you and your successful competitor - May 12, 2021