NBP82: Ready to be the CEO of Motherhood? – Ali Zabel
Introducing Ali Zabel – Ali owned two successful businesses in the fitness industry, then traded in the keys to begin her new passion project-being a Mama. But meeting her needs PLUS the needs of a growing family meant finding a new way to be Ali. She now balances business with binkies and teach other Mamas to do the same. Having it all is LESS about feeling frazzled, guilty, or overwhelmed and MORE about a connection to what really matters.
TOPICS DISCUSSED IN THIS PODCAST EPISODE:
- (02:55) Putting yourself out there
- (03:58) Taking care of your family as well as a business
- (07:11) It’s ok to be a mom and run a business
- (09:52) Transitioning into a 9 to 5 job
- (12:37) Support and empower each other
- (13:32) How to plan your day
- (16:43) Letting go of control
- (20:31) Doing what makes you happy
HEAR MORE ABOUT ALI ZABEL:
Ali Zabel is a lifestyle coach helping mothers follow their passion (and make money) while still being extraordinary mothers. With a degree in Business Administration from Youngstown State University and experience owning three successful businesses, Ali balances practical, actionable strategies with mindset shifts to help clients become the CEOs of motherhood. Because having it all is LESS about feeling frazzled, guilty, or overwhelmed and MORE about a connection to what really matters.
FAVOURITE QUOTE TO SHARE WITH THE WORLD
“If you dream it you can do it” – Walt Disney
ONE BOOK YOU SHOULD READ
CONNECT WITH ALI
CONNECT WITH SASHKA
Want to be a guest on the podcast? Apply to be featured on the No Name Brand Podcast here.
- #01: LIVING IN THE UNKNOWN WITH SASHKA REGINA - October 19, 2020
- 133: SOCIAL SKILLS FÜR EIN ERFOLGREICHE MARKE – RITCHIE PETTAUER - June 11, 2020
- How To Breakthrough The White Noise As A Visionary! - March 31, 2020