NBP74: Practice Performing Under Pressure with Allon Khakshouri
In today’s episode we talk to a World Class Sports Agent. Managing some of the world’s best tennis players, Allon also is known for how he makes you feel, he accelerates your learning curb to grow and re-invent yourself in order for you to keep getting better at what you do. Ask yourself, what makes this person better than you. Are they smarter or do they work harder? Allon asked himself that question and he got the answer. It’s called ‘The Millisecond Edge’. Allon helps those big names in tennis to achieve and be the best. His world of the High Performance Edge is a great inspiration.
TOPICS DISCUSSED IN THIS PODCAST EPISODE:
- (08:38) How well you perform when it really matters
- (10:43) With hard work and effort, you can achieve your dreams
- (14:33) You can’t determine the outcome of a game, but focus on the process
- (17:44) What it takes to be a top player
- (20:28) How to have sustainable success
- (25:25) Creating the manifesto of a community and what they are about
- (26:55) Getting yourself in that performance state
- (28:59) Four essentials for visualization
HEAR MORE ABOUT ALLON KHAKSHOURI:
42 years old, born in Germany to Persian parents, grew up in Switzerland and now lives in Israel. Studied law, has a Masters in Diplomacy and a member of the New York Bar, as well as the ATP Council (governing body of tennis). He has managed three world # 1 players, including Novak Djokovic and currently represents a French player called Kristina Mladenovic. Allon also helps ambitious entrepreneurs introduce high performance habits and strategies into their lives so they can become leaders of their industries whilst also enjoying personal well-being and loving relationships.
FAVOURITE QUOTE TO SHARE WITH THE WORLD
“Whether you think you can OR you think you can’t, you are right” – Henry Ford
ONE BOOK YOU SHOULD READ
CONNECT WITH ALLON
FREE GIFTS FOR LISTENERS
CONNECT WITH SASHKA
Want to be a guest on the podcast? Apply to be featured on the No Name Brand Podcast here.
- How to fix something that isn’t broken? - July 29, 2021
- How to adapt your business model for profitable success - June 29, 2021
- This is the difference between you and your successful competitor - May 12, 2021