130: No One Owes You Anything with Janell Jones
Introducing Janell Jones who is the host of the Podcast show GIRL YOU GOT THIS. An author of the Book IT ALL BEGINS WITH YOU and her children’s book BEAUTY IN MAHOGANY. She gets you committed to taking actions towards your dreams and goals. She leads by example, and she gently and consistently holds you accountable.
TOPICS DISCUSSED IN THIS PODCAST EPISODE:
- (3:00) There are two types of people
- (7:00) Making a choice in life for yourself
- (8:26) Moving forward from a 40-hour job
- (13:10) Taking risks
- (17:00) Don’t give up too quick
- (19:00) Affirmation is good for yourself
HEAR MORE ABOUT JANELL JONES
Janell Jones grew up with an attitude of being OWED for being born into a drug-infested community, for dad and sister dying and also for members of her family being addicted to some form of substance abuse. She was stuck in the mentality of ‘being owed’. Then she shifted her mindset: No-one owed her nothing – she owed it to herself. It was her birthright to be healthy, wealthy and see bigger and better places. It wasn’t an entitlement.
FAVOURITE QUOTE TO SHARE WITH THE WORLD
Creativity is to authentically express yourself.
ONE BOOK YOU SHOULD READ
CONNECT WITH JANELL
CONNECT WITH SASHKA
Want to be a guest on the podcast? Apply to be featured on the Visionary on Fire Podcast here.
- How to fix something that isn’t broken? - July 29, 2021
- How to adapt your business model for profitable success - June 29, 2021
- This is the difference between you and your successful competitor - May 12, 2021