NBP80: Master of Ceremonies & Moderator – Lovelda Vincenzi
Introducing Lovelda Vincenzi – An International event MC and Moderator, Lovelda Vincenzi has been speaking and performing on stages since the age of 13. Lovelda is also the founder and creator of the World Class Female Speakers. A woman on a mission to get more female speakers rocking the bigger stages. An MC (host). Mostly at conferences. She creates a buzz when introducing a speaker.
TOPICS DISCUSSED IN THIS PODCAST EPISODE:
- (07:00) About female speakers – what we need
- (09:50) How to market yourself as a speaker
- (11:12) What is required when introducing for example a celebrity
- (12:57) You will need good quality branding as well as videos to promote yourself
- (15:08) Understanding this industry
- (17:49) The commercials of being a female speaker
- (20:14) The different ‘crowds’ when you are a speaker
- (27:17) The 3 different stages as a speaker at an event
HEAR MORE ABOUT LOVELDA VINCENZI:
International event MC and Moderator, Lovelda has been speaking and performing on stages since the age of 13. Lovelda has experience MCing and moderating business conferences, fashion shows and award galas. She is a dynamic & versatile MC who is able to do both serious and high-energy events with ease and grace. As a radio host of her own radio show, Lovelda has interviewed over 200 entrepreneurs including Rachael Elnaugh (former Dragon on Dragon’s Den), James Eder (Co-founder of Student Beans) and Marjean Holden (Hollywood Actress). Having travelled since the age of 3 and lived in Papua New Guinea and the UK, Lovelda is passionate about travel, diversity and business.
FAVOURITE QUOTE TO SHARE WITH THE WORLD
Make the most important thing the most important thing.
ONE BOOK YOU SHOULD READ
CONNECT WITH LOVELDA VINCENZI
CONNECT WITH SASHKA
Want to be a guest on the podcast? Apply to be featured on the No Name Brand Podcast here.
Her signature approach is to Brand Your Soul® using Soul Brand Marketing®. Her methods are creative, wise, humorous and imaginative, to help lifestyle entrepreneurs ‘come-out-of-the-closet’ with a brand that is tailored to the entrepreneur rather than the product and/or service.
Sashka is the author of Soul’d Out: Your Guide to Finding Your Life Purpose, which also includes a 50-page workbook, written for people who want to find their life purpose and apply it to their vocation.
Physically trained as an actress, dancer, singer, consumer behaviorist, marketer and advertiser, she’s empowered hundreds of clients, students, children and event attendees, to see that their life purpose is what steers their brand and gives it soul and the brand leadership entrepreneurs desire.
She’s been featured on Natural Born Coaches, Trafeze, Steven Aitchison, various virtual on-and offline summits and more.
Born and raised in South Africa, residing in London (UK), she now lives in the Tyrolean Alps with her one husband, three children. She is a slave to one cat and is shadowed by one dog.
Contact Sashka here.
Latest posts by Sashka Hanna-Rappl (see all)
- NBP103: What’s Your Relationship with Your Sleep with Christine Hansen - April 14, 2019
- NBP102: Be the Woman of Your Dreams with Ungenita Prevost - April 7, 2019
- NBP101: 100% Natural Products For Your Dog & Owner with Jitka Krizova - March 31, 2019