NBP80: Master of Ceremonies & Moderator – Lovelda Vincenzi
Introducing Lovelda Vincenzi – An International event MC and Moderator, Lovelda Vincenzi has been speaking and performing on stages since the age of 13. Lovelda is also the founder and creator of the World Class Female Speakers. A woman on a mission to get more female speakers rocking the bigger stages. An MC (host). Mostly at conferences. She creates a buzz when introducing a speaker.
TOPICS DISCUSSED IN THIS PODCAST EPISODE:
- (07:00) About female speakers – what we need
- (09:50) How to market yourself as a speaker
- (11:12) What is required when introducing for example a celebrity
- (12:57) You will need good quality branding as well as videos to promote yourself
- (15:08) Understanding this industry
- (17:49) The commercials of being a female speaker
- (20:14) The different ‘crowds’ when you are a speaker
- (27:17) The 3 different stages as a speaker at an event
HEAR MORE ABOUT LOVELDA VINCENZI:
International event MC and Moderator, Lovelda has been speaking and performing on stages since the age of 13. Lovelda has experience MCing and moderating business conferences, fashion shows and award galas. She is a dynamic & versatile MC who is able to do both serious and high-energy events with ease and grace. As a radio host of her own radio show, Lovelda has interviewed over 200 entrepreneurs including Rachael Elnaugh (former Dragon on Dragon’s Den), James Eder (Co-founder of Student Beans) and Marjean Holden (Hollywood Actress). Having travelled since the age of 3 and lived in Papua New Guinea and the UK, Lovelda is passionate about travel, diversity and business.
FAVOURITE QUOTE TO SHARE WITH THE WORLD
Make the most important thing the most important thing.
ONE BOOK YOU SHOULD READ
CONNECT WITH LOVELDA VINCENZI
CONNECT WITH SASHKA
Want to be a guest on the podcast? Apply to be featured on the No Name Brand Podcast here.
- #01: LIVING IN THE UNKNOWN WITH SASHKA REGINA - October 19, 2020
- 133: SOCIAL SKILLS FÜR EIN ERFOLGREICHE MARKE – RITCHIE PETTAUER - June 11, 2020
- How To Breakthrough The White Noise As A Visionary! - March 31, 2020