NBP69: Making Informed Choices To Food with Leah Marmulla
Introducing Leah Marmulla. Leah works with people who wish to understand the what and why their body is doing what it is doing. Her path led her to teach people how malnourishing their body is and rescue them by education of how our emotions are triggers and how they react to food that can either nourish or slow us down. Leah educates people to transform the emotions that are changing body chemistry so that the body can heal with awareness.
TOPICS DISCUSSED IN THIS PODCAST EPISODE:
- (05:23) How to stabilize the chemistry in our body
- (07:08) How to eat sensibly
- (09:54) What to eat when eating out
- (11:53) How to anchor emotions and responses with food
- (16:24) What about body building
- (20:16) The chemical and physical body
HEAR MORE ABOUT LEAH MARMULLA:
I graduated in 1995 and even though I always had tummy issues, depression and severe neck pain, it wasn’t until after a very stressful life event that I had to do some research myself to figure out what was causing it. Turns out, I am sensitive to a number of different foods and chemicals. I ate well, lots of fruit, veggies, the ‘super foods’ as we call them. Along the way, my studies have lead me down various paths. Through naturopathic philosophy which was honed while teaching at the Academy of Complementary Medicine; mind body relationships and learning meditative therapy; and more recently the impact microbes or ‘gut bacteria’ has on health and well-being.
FAVOURITE QUOTE TO SHARE WITH THE WORLD
“Awareness is the first step”
BOOKS YOU SHOULD READ
I Could Do Anything If I Only Knew What It Was – Barbara Sher and Barbara Smith. (Read it through the eyes of how we treat or allow ourselves to treat ourselves)
CONNECT WITH LEAH
CONNECT WITH SASHKA
Want to be a guest on the podcast? Apply to be featured on the No Name Brand Podcast here.
- #01: LIVING IN THE UNKNOWN WITH SASHKA REGINA - October 19, 2020
- 133: SOCIAL SKILLS FÜR EIN ERFOLGREICHE MARKE – RITCHIE PETTAUER - June 11, 2020
- How To Breakthrough The White Noise As A Visionary! - March 31, 2020