NBP88a: Making an Impact with Sashka Hanna Rappl
Introducing: The one, and only Sashka Hanna Rappl. Also known as The Chief Fire Starter. Being an Empath, she also picks on Your energy and Spiritual being to connect with you on a Soul level. Ambitious and tenacious. In today’s episode she talks about her Mastermind Course, recently held and all in German – what you may not know is she taught herself everything you will hear in today’s episode. Truly inspirational. Through her struggles, we learn to cope and keep on believing that you can do it too.
TOPICS DISCUSSED IN THIS PODCAST EPISODE:
- (0:54) The impact that you would like to leave on the world
- (2:10) We tend to under value our mastering skills
- (4:12) Interesting facts on how our very own Sashka got to where she is today
- (6:49) The new Mastermind Brand called Sabrina and Sashka
- (8:40) The challenge and how Sashka overcame it all in just a week!
- (10:23) All Sashka ever wanted from a child was to be a Business Woman
- (13:25) Sashka, reflects on how far she’s come since she arrived in Austria 22 years ago
- (13:40) Look back at what you have achieved thus far in your lifetime
- (15:00) Will you make that choice to go on a journey of the unknown?
HEAR MORE ABOUT SASHKA:
Born and raised in South Africa, residing in London (UK), she now lives in the Tyrolean Alps with her 3 children and Golden Retriever. Trained as an actress, dancer, singer, consumer behaviourist, marketer and advertiser. Author of Soul’d Out: Your Guide to Finding Your Life Purpose. Featured on Forbes, Buzzfeed, Natural Born Coaches, Trafeze, Steven Aitchison and various virtual on-and-offline summits. Signature approach is to Brand Your Soul® using Soul Brand Marketing®. Her methods are creative, wise, humorous and imaginative. Empowered hundreds of clients, students, children and event attendees to see that their life purpose is what steers their brand and gives it soul and the brand leadership entrepreneurs desire.
FAVOURITE QUOTE TO SHARE WITH THE WORLD
Thoughts become things and only the impossible is possible – Sashka Hanna-Rappl
ONE BOOK YOU SHOULD READ
CONNECT WITH SASHKA
Want to be a guest on the podcast? Apply to be featured on the No Name Brand Podcast here.