NBP88a: Making an Impact with Sashka Hanna Rappl
Introducing: The one, and only Sashka Hanna Rappl. Also known as The Chief Fire Starter. Being an Empath, she also picks on Your energy and Spiritual being to connect with you on a Soul level. Ambitious and tenacious. In today’s episode she talks about her Mastermind Course, recently held and all in German – what you may not know is she taught herself everything you will hear in today’s episode. Truly inspirational. Through her struggles, we learn to cope and keep on believing that you can do it too.
TOPICS DISCUSSED IN THIS PODCAST EPISODE:
- (0:54) The impact that you would like to leave on the world
- (2:10) We tend to under value our mastering skills
- (4:12) Interesting facts on how our very own Sashka got to where she is today
- (6:49) The new Mastermind Brand called Sabrina and Sashka
- (8:40) The challenge and how Sashka overcame it all in just a week!
- (10:23) All Sashka ever wanted from a child was to be a Business Woman
- (13:25) Sashka, reflects on how far she’s come since she arrived in Austria 22 years ago
- (13:40) Look back at what you have achieved thus far in your lifetime
- (15:00) Will you make that choice to go on a journey of the unknown?
HEAR MORE ABOUT SASHKA:
Born and raised in South Africa, residing in London (UK), she now lives in the Tyrolean Alps with her 3 children and Golden Retriever. Trained as an actress, dancer, singer, consumer behaviourist, marketer and advertiser. Author of Soul’d Out: Your Guide to Finding Your Life Purpose. Featured on Forbes, Buzzfeed, Natural Born Coaches, Trafeze, Steven Aitchison and various virtual on-and-offline summits. Signature approach is to Brand Your Soul® using Soul Brand Marketing®. Her methods are creative, wise, humorous and imaginative. Empowered hundreds of clients, students, children and event attendees to see that their life purpose is what steers their brand and gives it soul and the brand leadership entrepreneurs desire.
FAVOURITE QUOTE TO SHARE WITH THE WORLD
Thoughts become things and only the impossible is possible – Sashka Hanna-Rappl
ONE BOOK YOU SHOULD READ
CONNECT WITH SASHKA
Want to be a guest on the podcast? Apply to be featured on the No Name Brand Podcast here.
Her signature approach is to Brand Your Soul® using Soul Brand Marketing®. Her methods are creative, wise, humorous and imaginative, to help lifestyle entrepreneurs ‘come-out-of-the-closet’ with a brand that is tailored to the entrepreneur rather than the product and/or service.
Sashka is the author of Soul’d Out: Your Guide to Finding Your Life Purpose, which also includes a 50-page workbook, written for people who want to find their life purpose and apply it to their vocation.
Physically trained as an actress, dancer, singer, consumer behaviorist, marketer and advertiser, she’s empowered hundreds of clients, students, children and event attendees, to see that their life purpose is what steers their brand and gives it soul and the brand leadership entrepreneurs desire.
She’s been featured on Natural Born Coaches, Trafeze, Steven Aitchison, various virtual on-and offline summits and more.
Born and raised in South Africa, residing in London (UK), she now lives in the Tyrolean Alps with her one husband, three children. She is a slave to one cat and is shadowed by one dog.
Contact Sashka here.
Latest posts by Sashka Hanna-Rappl (see all)
- NBP91: There’s Always a Way with Carmen Wilde - January 20, 2019
- NBP90: The “High for Life” Frequency of Your Happiness with Jacqueline Pirtle - January 13, 2019
- NBP89: Script Your Success with Emma Collier - January 6, 2019