132: Living the Life on Purpose with Jairek Robbins
Introducing Jairek Robbins who saw a gap between learning tools and spreading the word with the world, and that was LIVING the tools! Which by the way is the title of his best selling book LIVE IT.
TOPICS DISCUSSED IN THIS PODCAST EPISODE:
- (9:00) Don’t give up, instead look at your passions
- (12:00) Use your art to connect with someone and supports it
- (17:00) The key to finding your niche in the world
- (21:00) People want to be part of your journey
- (26:00) Building a reputation to make it work for you
- (30:52) When you’ve learned and lived it
- (41:09) Being glued to THAT moment in life
- (49:46) Finding your highest values
- (53:03) It’s all about consistent practice
HEAR MORE ABOUT JAIREK ROBBINS
During the time of LIVING his life – his quest, and not just cognitively KNOWING it, Jairek experienced a moment during his volunteer work in Uganda, where his blood cells were attacked and he was told by doctors that he had 4-5 days left to live. He wasn’t afraid of death but more about missing out on LIVING life and what it had to offer. He survived the ordeal and has been awarded the congressional award – gold medal for his commitment to bettering humanity and himself from an early age. Awarded the highest honor for accomplishing over 400 hours community service, he ran 2 marathons and accomplished all this before age 24.
ONE BOOK YOU SHOULD READ
CONNECT WITH JAIREK
CONNECT WITH SASHKA
Want to be a guest on the podcast? Apply to be featured on the Visionary on Fire Podcast here.
- How to fix something that isn’t broken? - July 29, 2021
- How to adapt your business model for profitable success - June 29, 2021
- This is the difference between you and your successful competitor - May 12, 2021