NBP127: “Leadsology: The Science of Being in Demand” – Tom Poland
Introducing Tom Poland who developed, created and wrote a best-selling book about his own methodology called ‘LEADSOLOGY’, a 10-part model that reveals each step on the path to generating a steady stream of high quality, inbound, new client enquiries flowing into your business virtually every week of the year. His strengths lie in moving forward in his own business and life, especially when it comes to lead generation, because who likes to connect with ‘beat-around-the-bush’ businesses who never get to the point and are so serious you could shut-off any sense and sensibility.
TOPICS DISCUSSED IN THIS PODCAST EPISODE:
- (3:30) Marketing by Tom Poland where it started
- (6:00) Finding a high quality ‘Audience or Lead’
- (13:50) Call to action to put your Marketing plan into Action
- (15:04) Becoming a client of Tom’s with part of his Offer
- (20:19) What stops a client from taking up an offer online
- (23:00) All about trust
- (31:00) Marketing tips ie. Marketing Service versus the physical product
- (41:00) Be enthusiastic about what you do
HEAR MORE ABOUT TOM POLAND
Today’s guest thought it’d be a cool idea to become an astronaut when he was a kid and that he did only he found a bigger comet…planet earth…with cool people. His whole career has been centered on marketing. He grew up in Lincoln County, Georgia and graduated from the University of Georgia with a degree in Journalism. He built and sold four companies, managed annual revenue of 20 million and is a multiple best-selling author of the leadsology series and has over 37 years’ experience driving customers to business. His work has been published in 27 countries and he’s also shared international speaking platforms with the likes of Michael Gerber of E-Myth fame. He writes a weekly column for newspapers and journals in Georgia and South Carolina about the South, its people, traditions, lifestyle, and changing culture and speak to groups across South Carolina and Georgia.
FAVOURITE QUOTE TO SHARE WITH THE WORLD
The secret to success is that you don’t have to be smart. In fact, you only have to be smart enough to know how dumb you are.
ONE BOOK YOU SHOULD READ
CONNECT WITH TOM
CONNECT WITH SASHKA
Want to be a guest on the podcast? Apply to be featured on the No Name Brand Podcast here.
Latest posts by Sashka Hanna-Rappl (see all)
- VOF131:How to Reset your Mindset with Erin Pheil - January 22, 2020
- VOF130: No One Owes You Anything with Janell Jones - January 8, 2020
- VOF129: Create the Life you Desire with Fenny Nadorp - December 18, 2019