NBP112: Interspecies Communicator and Energy Intuitive with Joanne Yeoh
Introducing Joanne Yeoh who discovered she can ‘feel’, ‘hear’, and ‘know’ what her client’s needs are. She senses the energy field of that person. Joanne also does readings for her client’s pet animals. By using her gift of intuitive guidance, she now concentrates exclusively on animal communication. Her wish is to assist pet animals in helping humans understand them, so that they and their owners can live in harmony, and both can experience the magic of sharing life together.
TOPICS DISCUSSED IN THIS PODCAST EPISODE:
- (6:31) Why communication with animals?
- (8:50) When animals have physical issues
- (14:00) Working from photographs
- (14:35) How the process works
- (17:40) How intuition with animals works
- (21:49) How we choose animals and the animal choosing us
- (25:19) About the insights of guilt with animals – they don’t understand it
- (27:50) What our animals want in their senior years
HEAR MORE ABOUT JOANNE YEOH
For the past 20 years I have helped people overcome all sorts of issues. I have obtained qualifications in Aromatherapy Massage, Hypnotherapy, Touch For Health (Kinesiology), and Spiritual Healing. I have completed the Soul Coaching® Oracle Card Certification Course with Denise Linn. During this time, I discovered how highly tuned my insights were for all kinds of animals. I now offer communication insights without limitation of animal type, although dogs and cats play the biggest part in the work I do, given their popularity as pets. I truly treasure the insight I have. Life often takes us on a strange and fascinating path, and now that I am on this one, I realize how special it is for me, and how fulfilling each day is when I communicate with animals. I can relay on their wishes and feelings to their owners, and their owners get to overcome issues that blocked the joy and love they were experiencing with their pet animals.
FAVOURITE QUOTE TO SHARE WITH THE WORLD
“Do you want to be right, or do you want to be happy?” -Marianne Williamson
ONE BOOK YOU SHOULD READ
CONNECT WITH JOANNE
CONNECT WITH SASHKA
Want to be a guest on the podcast? Apply to be featured on the No Name Brand Podcast here.
Latest posts by Sashka Hanna-Rappl (see all)
- VOF131:How to Reset your Mindset with Erin Pheil - January 22, 2020
- VOF130: No One Owes You Anything with Janell Jones - January 8, 2020
- VOF129: Create the Life you Desire with Fenny Nadorp - December 18, 2019