NBP106: Innovator of National Calendar Days with Marlo Anderson
Introducing – Marlo Anderson – Also known as “The Guru of Geek”. Founder of National Day Calendar. A serial entrepreneur who believes in building communities with projects he engages with. Marlo’s natural curiosity about everything started early when he began reading. He devoured encyclopedias first and then graduated to newspapers probably because he was mostly interested in people. Eventually, to learn all things tech, but he is just as closely aligned with cultural anthropologists as he is with tech junkies.
TOPICS DISCUSSED IN THIS PODCAST EPISODE:
- (5:00) How National Days started-how, why and when
- (12:00) Marlo ‘the guru’ – how it started
- (14:44) About Uber and package deliveries
- (19:50) About Business Summaries
- (25:44) More about National Days and why people are crazy about it
- (29:42) The consumer CES and flying cars?
- (36:46) Unemployment? So much one can do with technology
- (38:50) What’s it like in the mind of a creative visionary?
HEAR MORE ABOUT MARLO ANDERSON:
Marlo Anderson is a serial entrepreneur and futurist best known for being the founder of National Day Calendar. Trending over 450 times on Twitter last year, with a FaceBook reach in the hundreds of millions, National Day Calendar is followed daily by more than 20,000 media outlets including Elvis Duran, Ellen Degeneres, Fox & Friends and Good Morning America. With over 10 million people following Marlo online, National Day Calendar is the most popular trending topic of all time. He has appeared in most major newspapers from the Wall Street Journal to the Fargo Forum. This social media phenomenon is also the host of the radio show The Tech Ranch and affectionately known to his followers as “The Guru of Geek.” This unique platform has given Marlo first-hand knowledge in emerging technology trends and hardware.
FAVOURITE QUOTES TO SHARE WITH THE WORLD
Celebrate Every Day
Sell First, Build Second
ONE BOOK YOU SHOULD READ
Stay tuned! I am writing a few.
CONNECT WITH MARLO
CONNECT WITH SASHKA
Want to be a guest on the podcast? Apply to be featured on the No Name Brand Podcast here.
- #01: LIVING IN THE UNKNOWN WITH SASHKA REGINA - October 19, 2020
- 133: SOCIAL SKILLS FÜR EIN ERFOLGREICHE MARKE – RITCHIE PETTAUER - June 11, 2020
- How To Breakthrough The White Noise As A Visionary! - March 31, 2020