NBP81: Improve Your Skills with Podcasting with Fabienne Raphael
Introducing Fabienne Raphael – President & CEO of FabienneRaphael.com, as an Online Business Strategist, Professional Speaker, Author and Podcaster. Fabienne also has a strong creative style. She has extensive experience on stage and TV. She brings a certain level of energy, radiance & authentic competitive style to lead her clients to transition from corporate to entrepreneur. As a former home stager, Fabienne is brilliant in taking her clients’ expertise, gifts and/or talents and packaging it along with their personality to create a thriving online coaching business.
TOPICS DISCUSSED IN THIS PODCAST EPISODE:
- (04:59) Start with an internet-based show with Podcasting
- (07:00) The transitioning (11:12) More on transitioning
- (14:20) Where and what Fabienne is doing now
- (17:06) Success is not overnight – dealing with corporate companies
- (19:57) Consistency with Podcasting
HEAR MORE ABOUT FABIENNE RAPHAEL:
Fabienne helps action-oriented and highly motivated entrepreneurs transition from an unfulfilled corporate career to a thriving online business. Her background in radio and television hosting allows her to conduct unique interviews on her top ranked Marketing to Crush your Competitors podcast, where she has broadcasted over 280 episodes. Through the course of her career, she has even hosted her own TV show. She has published 3 books and has been featured in Forbes, Inc., ABC, NBC, and Huffington Post, just to name a few, and has appeared on over 25 podcasts, such as CopyChief Radio and Entrepreneur on Fire. As a former elite athlete and physical therapist, Fabienne brings a high level of energy, radiance and authenticity to lead her clients to the corporate exit.
FAVOURITE QUOTE TO SHARE WITH THE WORLD
“Success is something you attract by the person you become” – Jim Rohn
ONE BOOK YOU SHOULD READ
CONNECT WITH FABIENNE
CONNECT WITH SASHKA
Want to be a guest on the podcast? Apply to be featured on the No Name Brand Podcast here.
- #01: LIVING IN THE UNKNOWN WITH SASHKA REGINA - October 19, 2020
- 133: SOCIAL SKILLS FÜR EIN ERFOLGREICHE MARKE – RITCHIE PETTAUER - June 11, 2020
- How To Breakthrough The White Noise As A Visionary! - March 31, 2020