NBP77: Igniting Your Wealth and Abundance with Pamela Lynch
Introducing Pamela Lynch – who helps individuals to navigate change to activate their purpose. She guides them to awaken their spirit with clarity, confidence and joy to create an extraordinary life and business. Pamela states there is an epidemic in our society with people not feeling ‘enough’. It is a lie we’ve all bought into. She figured it out and helps you in whatever area you feel not worthy or good enough. Science supports this, and neuroscience has taught us that we can re-wire our brain to heal ourselves, mentally and physically.
TOPICS DISCUSSED IN THIS PODCAST EPISODE:
- (05:52) How to get from the bad stuff to the good stuff
- (11:30) What happens when you’re in survival mode
- (12:51) The drama triangle
- (14:32) What happens when you do what you were born to do
- (18:30) Find out what your ‘enough’ is
- (23:22) How to visualize your future
- (26:32) When you take personal responsibility for what you created
- (31:58) Being aware of your own ‘vibrations’
HEAR MORE ABOUT PAMELA LYNCH:
Pamela Lynch’s mission is to help individuals raise their vibration to shift from feeling unworthy to wealthy. A Law of Attraction Life Coach and Retreat Leader, Pamela guides people to uncover the blocks to their abundance and joy.
FAVOURITE QUOTE TO SHARE WITH THE WORLD
“Your truth is found in Your Light”
ONE BOOK YOU SHOULD READ
CONNECT WITH PAMELA
CONNECT WITH SASHKA
Want to be a guest on the podcast? Apply to be featured on the No Name Brand Podcast here.
Her signature approach is to Brand Your Soul® using Soul Brand Marketing®. Her methods are creative, wise, humorous and imaginative, to help lifestyle entrepreneurs ‘come-out-of-the-closet’ with a brand that is tailored to the entrepreneur rather than the product and/or service.
Sashka is the author of Soul’d Out: Your Guide to Finding Your Life Purpose, which also includes a 50-page workbook, written for people who want to find their life purpose and apply it to their vocation.
Physically trained as an actress, dancer, singer, consumer behaviorist, marketer and advertiser, she’s empowered hundreds of clients, students, children and event attendees, to see that their life purpose is what steers their brand and gives it soul and the brand leadership entrepreneurs desire.
She’s been featured on Natural Born Coaches, Trafeze, Steven Aitchison, various virtual on-and offline summits and more.
Born and raised in South Africa, residing in London (UK), she now lives in the Tyrolean Alps with her one husband, three children. She is a slave to one cat and is shadowed by one dog.
Contact Sashka here.
Latest posts by Sashka Hanna-Rappl (see all)
- NBP108: The Body and Mind Coach with DRIS Mi - May 19, 2019
- 3 Things to Do When You Have Too Many Business Ideas - May 15, 2019
- NBP107: What is a Freedom Hacker with Kimra Luna - May 12, 2019