NBP81a: How Solopreneurship Is Limiting Your Brand – Sashka Hanna-Rappl
Introducing our very own Sashka Hanna Rappl – A Leadership Accelerator and Brand-Marketing-Strategist that shows Visionaries how to turn their ‘I can’t’ into ‘I can’, taking them from no-name to brand leader; all by using their creativity, humour, imagination and wisdom. Sashka creates your brand from the inside-out. First your life purpose which she applies to create your logo, customized branded visuals, website design development and marketing communications strategy. She cuts out the BS and focus on you.
TOPICS DISCUSSED IN THIS PODCAST EPISODE:
- (00:51) How to handle all aspects of your business
- ((03:09) Be seen and heard with your Brand
- (04:31) (11:27) Believe in yourself
- (05:00) How to get out of that Solopreneur mindset
- (06:54) Investment
- (09:06) You must really want ‘it’
- (10:10) Do something now!
- (12:13) Build your own team – your business admin
- (13:40) Start to build your own Empire
HEAR MORE ABOUT SASHKA:
Born and raised in South Africa, residing in London (UK), she now lives in the Tyrolean Alps with her 3 children and Golden Retriever. Trained as an actress, dancer, singer, consumer behaviourist, marketer and advertiser. Author of Soul’d Out: Your Guide to Finding Your Life Purpose. Featured on Forbes, Buzzfeed, Natural Born Coaches, Trafeze, Steven Aitchison and various virtual on-and-offline summits. Signature approach is to Brand Your Soul® using Soul Brand Marketing®. Her methods are creative, wise, humorous and imaginative. Empowered hundreds of clients, students, children and event attendees to see that their life purpose is what steers their brand and gives it soul and the brand leadership entrepreneurs desire.
FAVOURITE QUOTE TO SHARE WITH THE WORLD
To go from Misunderstood to Thought Leader
ONE BOOK YOU SHOULD READ
CONNECT WITH SASHKA
Want to be a guest on the podcast? Apply to be featured on the No Name Brand Podcast here.
- VOF133: SOCIAL SKILLS FÜR EIN ERFOLGREICHE MARKE – RITCHIE PETTAUER - June 11, 2020
- How To Breakthrough The White Noise As A Visionary! - March 31, 2020
- How To Think Out Of The Box - March 18, 2020