NBP93: How and When to Say No with Regan Walsh
Introducing Regan Walsh – Seeing the best in other people, is where she operates at her highest level. She did some HR / culture development work with a non-profit (a camp for children with serious illnesses). She also worked with a coach during that time and realized she was living a similar path to what she craved. And so – went for it. As an executive coach and life coach she finds joy and fulfillment in helping you live a life that sizzles.
TOPICS DISCUSSED IN THIS PODCAST EPISODE:
- (04:14) Seeking out the right opportunity
- (07:28) Saying no to the opportunity and not the person
- (11:30) How to ‘shift’ someone else’s day
- (15:10) When you’re challenged in saying yes or no
- (18:19) When the opportunity makes you feel bad
- (21:00) Not knowing who you are (are you to busy)?
- (23:50) When it is hard to let ‘stuff’ go
- (29:30) Focus on your best
HEAR MORE ABOUT REGAN WALSH:
Regan Walsh is an NYU-certified executive and life coach who focuses on helping women who are over-programmed and underwhelmed, reclaim their lives, both personally and professionally. She is located in Columbus, Ohio and coaches women from all over the world. Regan contributes to Harvard Business Review and Forbes, and has been featured in Elite Daily, Bustle, FabFitFun, Fatherly, Ladders, Smart Business and Columbus CEO
FAVOURITE QUOTE TO SHARE WITH THE WORLD
Seek first to understand.
ONE BOOK YOU SHOULD READ
CONNECT WITH REGAN
CONNECT WITH SASHKA
Want to be a guest on the podcast? Apply to be featured on the No Name Brand Podcast here.
Her signature approach is to Brand Your Soul® using Soul Brand Marketing®. Her methods are creative, wise, humorous and imaginative, to help lifestyle entrepreneurs ‘come-out-of-the-closet’ with a brand that is tailored to the entrepreneur rather than the product and/or service.
Sashka is the author of Soul’d Out: Your Guide to Finding Your Life Purpose, which also includes a 50-page workbook, written for people who want to find their life purpose and apply it to their vocation.
Physically trained as an actress, dancer, singer, consumer behaviorist, marketer and advertiser, she’s empowered hundreds of clients, students, children and event attendees, to see that their life purpose is what steers their brand and gives it soul and the brand leadership entrepreneurs desire.
She’s been featured on Natural Born Coaches, Trafeze, Steven Aitchison, various virtual on-and offline summits and more.
Born and raised in South Africa, residing in London (UK), she now lives in the Tyrolean Alps with her one husband, three children. She is a slave to one cat and is shadowed by one dog.
Contact Sashka here.
Latest posts by Sashka Hanna-Rappl (see all)
- NBP104: Banish Binge Eating with Janine Wirth - April 21, 2019
- NBP103: What’s Your Relationship with Your Sleep with Christine Hansen - April 14, 2019
- NBP102: Be the Woman of Your Dreams with Ungenita Prevost - April 7, 2019