NBP93: How and When to Say No with Regan Walsh
Introducing Regan Walsh – Seeing the best in other people, is where she operates at her highest level. She did some HR / culture development work with a non-profit (a camp for children with serious illnesses). She also worked with a coach during that time and realized she was living a similar path to what she craved. And so – went for it. As an executive coach and life coach she finds joy and fulfillment in helping you live a life that sizzles.
TOPICS DISCUSSED IN THIS PODCAST EPISODE:
- (04:14) Seeking out the right opportunity
- (07:28) Saying no to the opportunity and not the person
- (11:30) How to ‘shift’ someone else’s day
- (15:10) When you’re challenged in saying yes or no
- (18:19) When the opportunity makes you feel bad
- (21:00) Not knowing who you are (are you to busy)?
- (23:50) When it is hard to let ‘stuff’ go
- (29:30) Focus on your best
HEAR MORE ABOUT REGAN WALSH:
Regan Walsh is an NYU-certified executive and life coach who focuses on helping women who are over-programmed and underwhelmed, reclaim their lives, both personally and professionally. She is located in Columbus, Ohio and coaches women from all over the world. Regan contributes to Harvard Business Review and Forbes, and has been featured in Elite Daily, Bustle, FabFitFun, Fatherly, Ladders, Smart Business and Columbus CEO
FAVOURITE QUOTE TO SHARE WITH THE WORLD
Seek first to understand.
ONE BOOK YOU SHOULD READ
CONNECT WITH REGAN
CONNECT WITH SASHKA
Want to be a guest on the podcast? Apply to be featured on the No Name Brand Podcast here.
Latest posts by Sashka Hanna-Rappl (see all)
- VOF131:How to Reset your Mindset with Erin Pheil - January 22, 2020
- VOF130: No One Owes You Anything with Janell Jones - January 8, 2020
- VOF129: Create the Life you Desire with Fenny Nadorp - December 18, 2019