NBP79: Grow Your Business Through Powerful Speaking with Minnie von Mallinckrodt-Grant
Introducing Minnie von Mallinckrodt-Grant – Minnie helps people who want to make an impact in the world to get their message out there. She teaches us that when you follow your passion, you can choose the life that you want. She does this through mixing her experience as a TEDx curator and speaker coach with her background in performing arts, sales, and marketing. She does this because she loves it and it gives her a buzz to see her clients succeed and take some risks.
TOPICS DISCUSSED IN THIS PODCAST EPISODE:
- (03:01) What is TED?
- (06:37) How to get onto TED
- (10:46) How to get approved
- (18:48) How many speakers are allowed
- (22:29) About curating TED talks
- (26:44) Getting your message across to young entrepreneurs in a talk on stage
- (32:06) Taking the pressure off children
HEAR MORE ABOUT MINNIE VON MALLINCKRODT-GRANT:
Minnie is a TEDx Coach and Marketing Strategist who helps her clients do 3 things; develop TED worthy presentations, deliver their talks authentically with confidence and develop a game plan to get a TEDx talk. She loves working with change makers, leaders and trailblazers. When she’s not doing what she loves, she enjoys messing about and having fun with her family and friends. She believes that true leadership comes from knowing thyself, being brave to be visible in standing up for what you believe in and doing what you believe is right regardless of what others think.
FAVOURITE QUOTES TO SHARE WITH THE WORLD
I’m Brian and so is my wife – Monty Python
If you follow the herd you will tread in a lot of shit
ONE BOOK YOU SHOULD READ
The 4 Agreements – powerful realizations yet simple to follow
CONNECT WITH MINNIE
CONNECT WITH SASHKA
Want to be a guest on the podcast? Apply to be featured on the No Name Brand Podcast here.
- #01: LIVING IN THE UNKNOWN WITH SASHKA REGINA - October 19, 2020
- 133: SOCIAL SKILLS FÜR EIN ERFOLGREICHE MARKE – RITCHIE PETTAUER - June 11, 2020
- How To Breakthrough The White Noise As A Visionary! - March 31, 2020