NBP83: Get Unstuck and Reignite Your Enthusiasm in Life with Jenifer Pennell
Introducing Jennifer Pennell – Jennifer Pennell is a play and vitality expert sought after for her unique approach to meditation and personal growth. She helps women of all ages relearn how to play, unleash creativity, and be present in their lives. With over 10 years of meditation studies, Jennifer has been able to support over 150 clients to reduce stress and anxiety in their bodies. She wants to create space where you laugh and play and shake the foundations of who you are and return you to the world with curiosity and wonder.
TOPICS DISCUSSED IN THIS PODCAST EPISODE:
- (05:50) When you’re not happy, even though you have everything you want
- (09:10) Meditation need not be so serious
- (13:34) Are men or women more fearful
- (18:36) Playing – (not the action), rather how you feel in a state of play
- (23:00) When you’ve lost your sense of play
- (27:16) What stops you from feeling good about yourself
HEAR MORE ABOUT JENIFER PENNELL:
Jennifer graduated from UCLA and was an executive search consultant when she found meditation and began to study full-time at the Clairvision School for Meditation. She has been featured on Thrive, Ready and Roam, The San Diego Magazine, and has been quoted in the Wall Street Journal. Jennifer lives in San Diego with her husband and two teenagers. She helps people get unstuck and reignite their enthusiasm in life, love, and work. She has been working with people’s inner landscapes for over 15 years and specializes in breaking the patterns that just will not go away.
FAVOURITE QUOTE TO SHARE WITH THE WORLD
Stars cannot shine without darkness.
ONE BOOK YOU SHOULD READ
CONNECT WITH JENIFER
CONNECT WITH SASHKA
Want to be a guest on the podcast? Apply to be featured on the No Name Brand Podcast here.
- #01: LIVING IN THE UNKNOWN WITH SASHKA REGINA - October 19, 2020
- 133: SOCIAL SKILLS FÜR EIN ERFOLGREICHE MARKE – RITCHIE PETTAUER - June 11, 2020
- How To Breakthrough The White Noise As A Visionary! - March 31, 2020