NBP117: Find and Create Your Legacy with Samantha Riley
Introducing Samantha Riley who is a “pocket rocket” from the Northern Beaches in Sydney, Australia and has spent the past 8 years helping people turn their expertise into a thriving business. Everything she teaches is what she’s learned through personal experience while building multiple businesses over the past 25 years. She uses 3 key principles of positioning, profile and leverage to help people to monetize their expertise, and to become the go-to authority in their industry. Due to her extensive business background, she sees each individual in a unique and holistic way and is able to help them grow a profitable business to create a life that they love.
TOPICS DISCUSSED IN THIS PODCAST EPISODE:
- (4:35) Experimenting with your business
- (8:00) Why do you want to start your own business
- (10:50) About a thought leader and what it is about
- (14:25) You cannot make money on your passion alone
- (17:38) Being challenged on Thought Leadership
- (18:00) The statistics around the future of business
- (21:40) Just because something is the way it is today, does not mean it will be the same next week
- (28:50) What is that first step you need in business to move forward
HEAR MORE ABOUT SAMANTHA RILEY
Samantha Riley is a wife, a mother of 3, big lover of travel, enjoyer of fine wine, and excited by fast cars. She’s also someone who can’t hear music without dancing. An international speaker, #1 best-selling author, host of the Thought Leaders Business Lab podcast, and creator of The Thought Leaders Positioning Model. She writes “I’ve been in business for 26 years, but I started my current journey as a business coach after losing my businesses due to divorce and having to create something new from the ground up”.
FAVOURITE QUOTES TO SHARE WITH THE WORLD
Live your life your way, not someone else’s way.
If you can climb a mountain on your own, it’s not a very big mountain.
ONE BOOK YOU SHOULD READ
CONNECT WITH SAMANTHA
CONNECT WITH SASHKA
Want to be a guest on the podcast? Apply to be featured on the No Name Brand Podcast here.
Latest posts by Sashka Hanna-Rappl (see all)
- VOF130: No One Owes You Anything with Janell Jones - January 8, 2020
- VOF129: Create the Life you Desire with Fenny Nadorp - December 18, 2019
- NBP128: #ThinkNatalia, to #BeThatBrand with Natalia Wiechowski - November 3, 2019