NBP63: Eradicating Entrepreneurial Poverty with Mike Michalowicz
Introducing Mike Michalowicz. Also referred to by some as The Toilet-Paper Entrepreneur. He explains: ‘Have you ever been in the bathroom only to realize there are a mere 3 sheets of toilet paper left…but somehow, often with the help of the trashcan remnants, manage to make it work? This is how a Toilet-Paper Entrepreneur runs their business….they make do with what they have, pull “miracles” out of the trash and make more and more with less and less. As an author, his writing and interview style is blunt honesty, speckled with humor.
TOPICS DISCUSSED IN THIS PODCAST EPISODE:
- (06:06) It isn’t about making money, but compromising ourselves
- (14:06) Entrepreneurial poverty isn’t just about cash
- (23:54) Being different, gets people’s attention
- (24:35) Consistency is being 100% yourself
- (33:18) We’re all on the same level, never look up to someone else
HEAR MORE ABOUT MIKE MICHALOWICZ:
Mike Michalowicz is the entrepreneur behind three multimillion dollar companies and is the author of Profit First, The Pumpkin Plan and what BusinessWeek deemed the entrepreneurs cult classic, The Toilet Paper Entrepreneur. He launched three multi-million companies before his 35th birthday! Mike is a former small business columnist for The Wall Street Journal, and regularly travels the globe as an entrepreneurial advocate. He was awarded the NJ SBA’s Young Entrepreneur of The Year when he was 26.
FAVOURITE QUOTE TO SHARE WITH THE WORLD
“Be yourself, everyone else is already taken.” – Oscar Wilde
ONE BOOK YOU SHOULD READ
CONNECT WITH MIKE
CONNECT WITH SASHKA
Want to be a guest on the podcast? Apply to be featured on the No Name Brand Podcast here.
- How to fix something that isn’t broken? - July 29, 2021
- How to adapt your business model for profitable success - June 29, 2021
- This is the difference between you and your successful competitor - May 12, 2021