NBP99: Create Your Iconic Life Vision Planner with Jenni Parker Brown
Introducing Jenni P Parker Brown – Iconic Life Connoisseur, Mentor and Muse who helps Creative, Heart-led Entrepreneurs engage their Big Soul ‘Why’ to structure (practically and energetically) their most iconic business and lifestyle, so that they can stop playing invisible and thrive at their highest potential. Jenni P’s own ‘Big Why’ is to raise the bar on personal development by creating fun, catalytic tools and supports, with which entrepreneurs can effortlessly align themselves with their highest goals and dreams.
TOPICS DISCUSSED IN THIS PODCAST EPISODE:
- (03:00) Your blueprint is so strong
- (06:49) A quest to find out what takes people to the depths of despair
- (09:52) A calling that evolves as we evolve
- (13:00) Finding your own soul blueprint
- (16:18) About the iconic life model
- (19:59) Living the trinity code
- (23:10) The transmission of the quality
HEAR MORE ABOUT JENNI PARKER BROWN:
After a highly successful early career in fine gastronomy (restaurants, author, real food activist, TV) and a long partnership with fitness and dance, including two periods as a professional dancer (one with horses), Jenni P decided to dedicate her attention to personal development, specifically the skills required to overcome limiting beliefs and habits in order for each one of us to reach our highest potential. For 15 years Jenni has been inspiring, serving and teaching the principles that each one of us is destined for greatness in our own unique way. She created two online magazines which enabled her to collaborate with some of the world’s most eminent success thought-leaders as well as running her own business of mentoring aspiring creative visionaries. She is also the Entrepreneurial Mindset Expert on season 2 of runaway hit TV Reality Series, Fix My Brand with Ali Craig.
FAVOURITE QUOTE TO SHARE WITH THE WORLD
You were Made in Passion. Wired for Greatness and Coded to Remember Your Destiny.
ONE BOOK YOU SHOULD READ
CONNECT WITH JENNI
CONNECT WITH SASHKA
Want to be a guest on the podcast? Apply to be featured on the No Name Brand Podcast here.
- #01: LIVING IN THE UNKNOWN WITH SASHKA REGINA - October 19, 2020
- 133: SOCIAL SKILLS FÜR EIN ERFOLGREICHE MARKE – RITCHIE PETTAUER - June 11, 2020
- How To Breakthrough The White Noise As A Visionary! - March 31, 2020