NBP98: Connecting Your Woman to Your Truth with Mikalena Knight
Introducing: Mikalena Knight – An online educator and coach on aromatherapy for personal healing, emotional healing, spiritual growth, Tantra and Shamanism. Mikalena wants to help as many women as possible reclaim their own sacred path, heal their emotions, liberate themselves from everything that is holding them back from knowing and loving who they are. Celebrate their feminine, receive joy, create connection and find their bliss (whatever that looks like for them).
TOPICS DISCUSSED IN THIS PODCAST EPISODE:
- (5:17) From natural health and wellness to essential oils
- (7:40) The essential oils are just the tools and not the pathway
- (9:48) Some essential oils are just not safe to use
- (12:12) When using yoga and meditation etc, can take a long time to rewire the brain
- (14:50) Women and men are riding on a scale of mild discomfort to great levels of pain
- (18:00) How the minor events in your life and how they are all interconnected
- (24:08) We heal through our senses
HEAR MORE ABOUT MIKALENA KNIGHT:
I started diving into my self-discovery journey in 2014 and became powerfully curious about exploring the deep dark depths of my emotions, fears, shadows and soul. That became a raging passion and over the years expanded into quantum healing, spiritual growth, the power of the heart, personal study in consciousness, Tantra, Shamanism, Feminine mysteries and beyond. Whatever I was pulled towards I soaked up and applied to my own discovery process. I use all that to help women who are on the same path – a self-discovery process triggered by a realization that we are longing for more, of realizing we have something powerful within us (perhaps up to this point unacknowledged), of beginning to choose to honour what is alive inside us, of moving into alignment and releasing their inner power so we can truly be free.
FAVOURITE QUOTE TO SHARE WITH THE WORLD
“Nothing can hold you back – not your childhood, not the history of a lifetime, not even the very last moment before now. In a moment you can abandon your past. And once abandoned, you can redefine it. If the past was a ring of futility, let it become a wheel of yearning that drives you forward. If the past was a brick wall, let it become a dam to unleash your power” -Rabbi Tzvi Freeman
ONE BOOK YOU SHOULD READ
CONNECT WITH MIKALENA
CONNECT WITH SASHKA
Want to be a guest on the podcast? Apply to be featured on the No Name Brand Podcast here.
- VOF133: SOCIAL SKILLS FÜR EIN ERFOLGREICHE MARKE – RITCHIE PETTAUER - June 11, 2020
- How To Breakthrough The White Noise As A Visionary! - March 31, 2020
- How To Think Out Of The Box - March 18, 2020