NBP63a: Combat The Dark Side of Entrepreneurship – Sashka Hanna-Rappl
In today’s episode we talk about Entrepreneurship not being easy. How does one cope alone? Being self-employed or an entrepreneur isn’t the easiest thing to be in the world. Whether a start-up or veteran, anyone can be an entrepreneur but not everyone comes out alive on the other end. Literally and figuratively. How does an entrepreneur come out alive on the other end? One word – tenacity. Consistent DOING can tire your mind, body and soul. Anxiety and depression ensues. As with anything in life, you need to ensure that your entrepreneurial (business) roots are firmly grounded.
TOPICS DISCUSSED IN THIS PODCAST EPISODE:
- (01:43) Feeling depressed and alone? Being an Entrepreneur is not easy
- (02:04) How to stay focused with tenacity
- (06:47) How to cope with fear
- (09:57) How to trust and let go
- (11:20) Thoughts and emotion and what it attracts
- (14:22) How to implement Soul Brand Marketing
- (16:18) Replace fear with positive learning
- (17:40) Support for Entrepreneurs
HEAR MORE ABOUT SASHKA:
Sashka Hanna-Rappl is a Leadership Coach, Branding-Marketing Strategist, Entertainer, Author and Speaker, who helps Visionaries turn their I can’t into I can to go from no name underdog to brand leadership underGod using creativity, humor, imagination and wisdom. Also nicknamed ‘Butterfly’ because she doesn’t stay in one place for long. She loves music and dancing. She is very family orientated. As a major networker, she is motivated by inspired people around the world.
FAVOURITE QUOTE TO SHARE WITH THE WORLD
Thoughts become things and only the impossible is possible – Sashka Hanna-Rappl
ONE BOOK YOU SHOULD READ
CONNECT WITH SASHKA
Want to be a guest on the podcast? Apply to be featured on the No Name Brand Podcast here.
- How to fix something that isn’t broken? - July 29, 2021
- How to adapt your business model for profitable success - June 29, 2021
- This is the difference between you and your successful competitor - May 12, 2021