NBP124: Business Strategist and Conversion Expert with Jason Kanigan
Introducing Jason Kanigan who is the founder of Cold Star Technologies, a business that investigates other businesses and takes them to operational excellence. To scale up successfully, your company must survive the “Valley of Death” described in Verne Harnish’s “Scaling Up”: the process and system improvements provided by Cold Star will enable you to do this. In this interview, you’ll hear about what the unexpected problems are with scaling up…and what systems you can put in place right now, even if your business is brand new, to help you as you grow.
TOPICS DISCUSSED IN THIS PODCAST EPISODE:
- (4:49) Where it all started
- (7:00) The idea was there to help struggling businesses into operations improvement businesses
- (8:21) Cold Star Tech – Podcasts
- (13:16) Cold Star Project – Talks about the challenges you may run into when running a business
- (21:00) When selling – your TIME is valuable and so, charge for it accordingly
- (29:00) Find out what your target market (if any) is about
- (34:36) The importance of planning ahead
- (39:50) How to develop a ‘baseline’ for your monthly income
- (41:00) The problem with strategy calls
HEAR MORE ABOUT JASON KANIGAN
Jason Kanigan’s career began with 15 years of corporate executive experience following a business administration and operations management education. He was a plant manager at 25, and has had 150 people working for him. In 2009 he moved from Vancouver, Canada to the US. Since then he has run his own businesses for the past nine years.
FAVOURITE QUOTE TO SHARE WITH THE WORLD
Adapt or die.
ONE BOOK YOU SHOULD READ
CONNECT WITH JASON
CONNECT WITH SASHKA
Want to be a guest on the podcast? Apply to be featured on the No Name Brand Podcast here.
Latest posts by Sashka Hanna-Rappl (see all)
- NBP128: #ThinkNatalia, to #BeThatBrand with Natalia Wiechowski - November 3, 2019
- NBP127: “Leadsology: The Science of Being in Demand” – Tom Poland - October 27, 2019
- NBP126: Sexual Education with TYRAN MOWBRAY - October 20, 2019