NBP84: Building a Music Career with Bree Noble
Introducing Bree Noble – A talented singer/songwriter, performer and speaker who is passionate about helping others. Drawing on her extensive experience as a musician and entrepreneur, Bree has created several online courses to help musicians learn to make a living from their music. Her most popular offering is an online training and mentoring community exclusively for female musicians called “Female Musician Academy”. Bree has overcome many obstacles in her life and desires to inspire and help people achieve their goals of health, wellness (both physical and spiritual).
TOPICS DISCUSSED IN THIS PODCAST EPISODE:
- (03:10) Promoting women in music
- (06:48) The importance of establishing yourself as a live performing musician
- (08:50) Finding your style and/or niche in the music industry
- (12:12) Setting up your own home studio for recording
- (15:46) Where to start, how to promote yourself
- (18:39) You have the skills, but how to make a living from it
- (23:59) The different music genres
HEAR MORE ABOUT BREE NOBLE:
Bree Noble quit her job as a Director of Finance at a top US 15 Opera Company to pursue music. She has had a successful 7-year run as a touring singer/songwriter including 3 album releases. Her weekday Podcast was launched in 2014 to spotlight quality songs by unsigned female musicians. In July 2017 the show hit 10,000 monthly listeners and continues to grow. She has created a large, enthusiastic following of female musicians over the years. By mid 2018 the group will have amassed over 3,000 engaged members. Bree has become a pioneer for women’s voices in Podcasting. In fact she was recently featured in a Forbes article called “The Power of Podcasting To Fight The Patriarchy”.
FAVOURITE QUOTE TO SHARE WITH THE WORLD
“You will get all you want in life, if you help enough other people to get what they want”
ONE BOOK YOU SHOULD READ
CONNECT WITH BREE
CONNECT WITH SASHKA
Want to be a guest on the podcast? Apply to be featured on the No Name Brand Podcast here.
- VOF133: SOCIAL SKILLS FÜR EIN ERFOLGREICHE MARKE – RITCHIE PETTAUER - June 11, 2020
- How To Breakthrough The White Noise As A Visionary! - March 31, 2020
- How To Think Out Of The Box - March 18, 2020