NBP67: Body Confidence with Rebekah Buege
Introducing Rebekah Buege – a Copywriter & Body Confidence Coach. She helps ambitious women to let go of perfectionism, to feel at peace in their own body, and embrace their expertise by overcoming self-doubt. Her writing has been featured in popular publications including Elite Daily, and she works with copywriting clients in the UK, Australia, and across the US. Rebekah explores who put thoughts in women’s minds about confidence, insecurities and self-doubt. As women we get a lot of pressure from different places to question ourselves.
TOPICS DISCUSSED IN THIS PODCAST EPISODE:
- (02:32) Got insecurities? No one was born with insecurities
- (07:02) When people say ‘be confident, but ‘don’t like yourself’
- (08:32) How do you feel about your body hair or skin issues?
- (12:30) You don’t HAVE to look a certain way
- (16:52) Start focusing on the things you like about yourself
- (19:46) What’s your earliest memory about your body?
- 21:27) Everyone has that pivotal moment….
HEAR MORE ABOUT REBEKAH BUEGE:
Before becoming an entrepreneur, Rebekah survived an abusive relationship and rebuilt her life only to be fired after buying her first home at the age of 23. Her ability to recover from both professional and personal setbacks fuels her passion to help women build their resilience, independence, and self-confidence. She’s the host of The Body Confidence Podcast – a show exploring philosophies from Rebekah and her expert guests on healing the relationship we have with our body.
FAVOURITE QUOTE TO SHARE WITH THE WORLD
“You are a whole person, you did not come with missing parts”
ONE BOOK YOU SHOULD READ
CONNECT WITH REBEKAH
CONNECT WITH SASHKA
Want to be a guest on the podcast? Apply to be featured on the No Name Brand Podcast here.
- VOF133: SOCIAL SKILLS FÜR EIN ERFOLGREICHE MARKE – RITCHIE PETTAUER - June 11, 2020
- How To Breakthrough The White Noise As A Visionary! - March 31, 2020
- How To Think Out Of The Box - March 18, 2020