NBP95: Blogging as Part of Your Marketing with Benjamin Dell
Introducing Benjamin Dell who is a Tech Entrepreneur with a broad experience in all aspects of building and running tech startups. Benjamin has a particular interest in the ideation process and a passion for turning bright ideas into a reality. Typically, his focus is on creating new markets or disrupting already existing ones. With his beginnings firmly entrenched in the web development world, marrying business ‘sense’ with the ability to understand underlying processes is a core strength of his.
TOPICS DISCUSSED IN THIS PODCAST EPISODE:
- (02:26) Blogging and driving business to your website
- (06:07) Gaining more features
- (10:00) Knowing how to promote your business
- (13:40) Being honest and natural in Blogging
- (15:00) Being more unique – the tools
- (21:19) Building new features
- (23:34) Be more ambitious
- (28:00) Social media is incredibly crowded so it is all about the quality
- (28:40) Content Marketing – How to address it
HEAR MORE ABOUT BENJAMIN DELL:
Benjamin Dell is the founder and CEO at Missinglettr (a social marketing automation company that automatically creates 12 months’ worth of social content for each blog post you publish). He previously owned a web agency for over 10 years (acquired). During this time, he also launched a number of SaaS startups (two of which were acquired). He is passionate about empowering businesses and brands with tools that help them succeed.
FAVOURITE QUOTE TO SHARE WITH THE WORLD
Luck is what happens when preparation meets opportunity. Things won’t happen unless you make them happen.
ONE BOOK YOU SHOULD READ
CONNECT WITH CANDICE
CONNECT WITH SASHKA
Want to be a guest on the podcast? Apply to be featured on the No Name Brand Podcast here.
Her signature approach is to Brand Your Soul® using Soul Brand Marketing®. Her methods are creative, wise, humorous and imaginative, to help lifestyle entrepreneurs ‘come-out-of-the-closet’ with a brand that is tailored to the entrepreneur rather than the product and/or service.
Sashka is the author of Soul’d Out: Your Guide to Finding Your Life Purpose, which also includes a 50-page workbook, written for people who want to find their life purpose and apply it to their vocation.
Physically trained as an actress, dancer, singer, consumer behaviorist, marketer and advertiser, she’s empowered hundreds of clients, students, children and event attendees, to see that their life purpose is what steers their brand and gives it soul and the brand leadership entrepreneurs desire.
She’s been featured on Natural Born Coaches, Trafeze, Steven Aitchison, various virtual on-and offline summits and more.
Born and raised in South Africa, residing in London (UK), she now lives in the Tyrolean Alps with her one husband, three children. She is a slave to one cat and is shadowed by one dog.
Contact Sashka here.
Latest posts by Sashka Hanna-Rappl (see all)
- NBP99: Create Your Iconic Life Vision Planner with Jenni Parker Brown - March 17, 2019
- NBP98: Connecting Your Woman to Your Truth with Mikalena Knight - March 10, 2019
- NBP97: Activate Your 7-Figure Impact with Karen Baines - March 3, 2019