NBP95: Blogging as Part of Your Marketing with Benjamin Dell
Introducing Benjamin Dell who is a Tech Entrepreneur with a broad experience in all aspects of building and running tech startups. Benjamin has a particular interest in the ideation process and a passion for turning bright ideas into a reality. Typically, his focus is on creating new markets or disrupting already existing ones. With his beginnings firmly entrenched in the web development world, marrying business ‘sense’ with the ability to understand underlying processes is a core strength of his.
TOPICS DISCUSSED IN THIS PODCAST EPISODE:
- (02:26) Blogging and driving business to your website
- (06:07) Gaining more features
- (10:00) Knowing how to promote your business
- (13:40) Being honest and natural in Blogging
- (15:00) Being more unique – the tools
- (21:19) Building new features
- (23:34) Be more ambitious
- (28:00) Social media is incredibly crowded so it is all about the quality
- (28:40) Content Marketing – How to address it
HEAR MORE ABOUT BENJAMIN DELL:
Benjamin Dell is the founder and CEO at Missinglettr (a social marketing automation company that automatically creates 12 months’ worth of social content for each blog post you publish). He previously owned a web agency for over 10 years (acquired). During this time, he also launched a number of SaaS startups (two of which were acquired). He is passionate about empowering businesses and brands with tools that help them succeed.
FAVOURITE QUOTE TO SHARE WITH THE WORLD
Luck is what happens when preparation meets opportunity. Things won’t happen unless you make them happen.
ONE BOOK YOU SHOULD READ
CONNECT WITH CANDICE
CONNECT WITH SASHKA
Want to be a guest on the podcast? Apply to be featured on the No Name Brand Podcast here.
- This is the difference between you and your successful competitor - May 12, 2021
- Is there a difference between Social Media Marketing and Management? - March 6, 2021
- #01: LIVING IN THE UNKNOWN WITH SASHKA REGINA - October 19, 2020